13th April 2012, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission process of M.Tech in structural engineering from PTU? Fee structure details, eligibility and time of admission?

sir,
with high regards, i want to know the admission process of m.tech in structural engineering from ptu or its affilated college. alzso give me the fee details, eligibility and time of admission.hoping for your kind help.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  2. Admission procedure for M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence in PTU? Fee structure of it?
  3. Fee structure and Duration of Pilot course? Eligibility and Requirements for this course?
  4. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  5. How to do masters in Structural Engineering? List of colleges? What is the fee structure?
  6. MSW course from IGNOU: Process of admission? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Career prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the fee requirement of structural engineering in M.Tech Civil Engineering?
  8. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  9. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  10. Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  12. Procedure for admission in C.Dac Bangalore? What is the eligibility criteria? Fee structure and duration?
  13. Required Rank in PGCET Exam to get admission for M.Tech course in a Government College? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  14. PTU B. Tech Civil Engineering-5th Semester-Structural Analysis-II (CE-305) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. How may I get admission in B.Ed course? How may I get admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  16. What's the admission date and fee structure for M.E(full time) in Anna university?
  17. Is Mechanical Engineering Diploma course offered in Tilak Maharashtra University? Detailed information, fee structure and procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility and tuition fees details for admission to Banasthali Vidyapith school in class IX?
17th May 2012, 07:22 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission process of M.Tech in structural engineering from PTU? Fee structure details, eligibility and time of admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
with high regards, i want to know the admission process of m.tech in structural engineering from ptu or its affilated college. alzso give me the fee details, eligibility and time of admission.hoping for your kind help.
In order to pursue M.Tech in Structural Engineering, from Punjab Technical University [PTU], candidate must have completed the Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] program in the relevant field from Punjab Technical University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Admission is on the basis of merit in GATE examination. Candidate who have completed the Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] program in the relevant field from another University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks are also eligible given one must have a valid GATE score. The duration of the programme for the Degrees of Master of Technology [M.Tech] for regular candidates is three semesters [18 months]. The maximum duration to qualify the program is two years. The Tution fee for the M.Tech program will cost Rs. 60,000 per year.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of Punjab Technical University [PTU].
23rd September 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission process of M.Tech in structural engineering from PTU? Fee structure details, eligibility and time of admission?

sir,
i have passed btech in civil engineering on 2012.. i am working in a structural company now.. i wish to take mtech in structural engineering in part time without any interruption to my job.. i want to know some colleges or universities which help me for this.???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?