9th September 2013, 10:35 AM
Posts: n/a

How to do Ph.D from European Countries? I have completed M.tech in Thermal System and Design Mechanical

Hello Sir,I have completed M.tech in Thermal System and Design(Mechanical) last year.Currently I am working with a private educational institute.I am looking for doing P.hd from European countries.So please provide me some basic information about it and also about the scholarships.

Related Questions:
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How can mechanical engineers get a job in European Countries? 1 23rd April 2017 11:02 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: