12th May 2012, 07:45 PM
Nivedhitha Sivaraman

How to do Ph.D with fellowship in leading agricultural universities? What is the syllabus offered by ICAR?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am 1yr Msc(Ag) Graduate in Plant Breeding & Genetics at TNAU.I want to do my Ph.d with fellowship in leading Agricultural universities.Please send me about the Enterance exams,Syllabus offered by the ICAR and also other Agricultural Universities in India with special Mentioned about IARI.

12th August 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Ph.D with fellowship in leading agricultural universities? What is the syllabus offered by ICAR?

how to prepar for iari phd entrence exam for GPB
7th October 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Ph.D with fellowship in leading agricultural universities? What is the syllabus offered by ICAR?

respected sir, iam postgraduate in LPM and i want do my PHD with fellowship,please tellme the entrance exam ,eligibility ,syllabus for the exam.
7th October 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,iam postgraduate in LPM , I want to do PHD with fellowship , then please tellme the entrance exam procedure , syllubus, eligibility .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?