11th February 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I study PhD in ICAR, Jodhpur if not qualified ICAR PhD entrance exam?

Hello
I have show my icar result than
tell me you are not qualified
so how I should get admission
in phd with fellowship icar in jodhpur college?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in ICAR Ph.D entrance exam if my college haven't affiliation with ICAR? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Reference books for preparation of ICAR PhD(Horticulture) entrance exam? Best University under ICAR? -- [New]
  3. Detailed information about ICAR Ph.D entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get seat in ICAR Delhi?
  5. Procedure for PhD entrance exam in ICAR for LPM?
  6. How to get M.Tech seat in ICAR aiming for PhD further? Location of college and books to refer? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to study PhD in Microbiology with ICAR NET certificate?
  8. Syllabus, reference books and topics to be covered for ICAR Ph.D(Horticulture) entrance exam? Minimum marks required to get scholarship seat?
  9. Last 10 years paper of ICAR for PhD Biochemistry entrance exam?
  10. Should I have to appear in ICAR entrance exam to study Ph.D in Life Sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best books for ICAR PhD entrance exam preparation? Name of good publisher?
  12. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  13. Coaching classes for preparation of ICAR Ph.D(Agriculture) entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) postgraduate?
  15. Agricultural related topics for preparation of ICAR Ph.D entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Subject selection for ICAR Ph.D entrance exam?
  17. Minimum rank required in ICAR Ph.D entrance exam to get admission in top 10 ICAR research institutes?
  18. When the notification for ICAR JRF for PhD in Life Science admission will be released?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?