21st February 2011, 03:36 PM
suresh233661

How to do Ph.D in IIIT Pune after completing M.E in VLSI Design? What is the minimum requirement to do Ph.D?

sir, i am suresh completed M.E in VLSI Design from anna university. i wish to do my Ph.D in iiit pune.which is better either full-time or part-time. what are the minimum requirements to do Ph.D.

12th April 2013, 10:46 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in IIIT Pune after completing M.E in VLSI Design? What is the minimum requirement to do Ph.D?

Dear Friend,
First thing is that you are eligible for Ph.D program since the basic requirement for Ph.D is you must have completed the graduations as you have mentioned you have done your M.E.
Now,Second thing regarding it as you are interested in IIIT Pune for Ph.D which is offering Part time and Full Time Ph.D,there is no difference in the certificates in both the types the value for both is same.But there is difference in the courses time which you will get by the institutions.As the name suggest Part time involve less time while Full time takes your whole time as per the institute time.
Basically Part time are available for them who are working at any place as they didn't have much time to spend in the institutions due to load of works so they opt for Part Time.Here in the institutions they are called for 2-3 hrs rather than spending the whole time as per the institutions.The benefit is that you have to go for less time to the institutions and you can also work side by side.But the major problem is that you can't get the experiences much due to your less time in institutions.
While Full time doesn't give freedom for time you have to go as per the institutions time and also you can't work aside but the major benefit is that you have much time to spend in the institutions so you will get a good experience and best knowledge.

But beside this all choices is yours what to chose whether Part Time or Full Time both are better so opt the one you feel good.

You can also visit the IIIT Pune Site below:
www.isquareit.ac.in
23rd November 2013, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in IIIT Pune after completing M.E in VLSI Design? What is the minimum requirement to do Ph.D?

sir
i need previous years question papers for M.E vlsitechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?