4th October 2011, 07:01 PM
ragupal

How to do private engineering diploma from India?

Dear Sir
My name is jawinder singh Now i am in dubai and i want to do a private engg diploma from india now. plz help me my number is 00974 66202109

14th March 2016, 05:10 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do private engineering diploma from India?

Polytechnic college offers 3 year engineering diploma program in various subjects like Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Chemical, Printing, Information Technology, computer science engineering etc.

To get admission in any private diploma college you will have to download the application form available in PDF format from the official website of respective private college and then you will have to submit that application form to the respective authority.

It is required to fill all the entries like Roll number and marks details for all the subjects very carefully. After that you will be called for an entrance exam and on the basis of your rank you will get one seat for admission.

Polytechnic Eligibility criteria : 10th and 12th pass Candidates are eligible for polytechnic 3 years diploma program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?