24th June 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

How to do project in best pharmaceutical company of Hardwar?

I am student of mpharma and wanted to do project in best pharmaceutical company of hardwar plz suggest me

Related Questions:
  1. Details of Pharmaceutical companies for doing project work? Information about project?
  2. Pharmaceutical Companies for doing M-Pharma(pharmacology) project work -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do project work in pharmaceutics analytics? Which are the related project works done by others on pharmaceutical analytics?
  4. How to do a project in a good pharmaceutical company or research academy in Haridwar or Denhradun? I am a M.Pharmaceutics Dehradun
  5. How to do project in a good pharmaceutical company or research academy in Haridwar or Dehradun
  6. Project topic and industry which provides for project training to pharmacy student?
  7. Topics related to Pharmaceutical analysis for project training?
  8. How to do project under good pharmaceutical company or good research academy in Haridwar? What is the procedure to be followed?
  9. Pharmaceutical chemistry topics for project work?
  10. Project in a company or one's own project is good for better future? More preference is given to person who did project?
  11. How to get project in Pharmaceutical Industries?
  12. List of topics to do Project for Pharmaceutical Analysis for M-Pharmacy? Which Companies I can do Project in Chennai?
  13. How to do project work related to pharmaceutical analytics?
  14. How to get a project in IT company? What is the procedure to get one?
  15. How to get a good job in pharmaceutical multinational company?
  16. Is Geno Pharmaceutical company, a ranking company of India?
  17. List of topics for Project on Pharmaceutical Microbiology in respect to Infection -- [New]
  18. Are there any pharmaceutical companies that provide M.Pharm with training?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?