12th August 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

How to do project in a good pharmaceutical company or research academy in Haridwar or Dehradun

hello sir ,i am shilpy have done mpharma in ceutics from uttarakhand technical university,dehradun.now i want to do project from a gud pharmaceutical company or research academy in HARIDWAR OR DEHRADUN ,so plz suggest me the best option for the same and the whole procedure to be followed.
hope u wil rply as soon as possible with positive answer at my email i.d,
[email protected]. thanku

Related Questions:
  1. How to do a project in a good pharmaceutical company or research academy in Haridwar or Denhradun? I am a M.Pharmaceutics Dehradun
  2. How to do project under good pharmaceutical company or good research academy in Haridwar? What is the procedure to be followed?
  3. Details of Pharmaceutical companies for doing project work? Information about project?
  4. Pharmaceutical Companies for doing M-Pharma(pharmacology) project work -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do internship in any company in Haridwar SIDCUL or BHEL(Haridwar)?
  6. How to do project work in a good company or in research center if I am a student of MSc Applied Chemistry
  7. How to do project in best pharmaceutical company of Hardwar?
  8. Project in a company or one's own project is good for better future? More preference is given to person who did project?
  9. Courses after BDS in Medical field?
  10. How to do project work in pharmaceutics analytics? Which are the related project works done by others on pharmaceutical analytics?
  11. Which are the engineering colleges in Uttarkhand?
  12. How to get a good job in pharmaceutical multinational company?
  13. Project topic and industry which provides for project training to pharmacy student?
  14. Should I go for further studies or job after B.Pharm? What is the scope for job?
  15. Topics related to Pharmaceutical analysis for project training?
  16. Scope of B.Pharmacy in 2015 -- [New]
  17. How to do MSc Clinical Research or MSc Pharmaceutical Medicine after completing BAMS?
  18. Drawing up a Questionnaire for Research Project:Impact a good office management system have on the success of a company
3rd March 2013, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do project in a good pharmaceutical company or research academy in Haridwar or Dehradun

hi sir dis z kusuma...`m doing m.pharm in phm.ceu .technolg i dnt knw hw to do projct in pharma lab r any pharma industry hw to join do perfom prjct in pharbs r company.plz sugst kind of informtion abt dis..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?