8th December 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

How to do summer internship for 3 months? I am a 3 years UG student of RGUKT

I am 3rd year undergraduate student of RGUKT. I would like to do summer Internship for 3 months.If any companies offering for internship. Can you list the some of the company names.

Samatha

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for summer internship for 2 months in Delhi or Bangalore? I am a student of B.Tech Biotechnology
  2. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. How to do summer internship in DRDO?
  4. How to do an internship in L&T? I am a 3rd year student in civil engineering
  5. What is the procedure to apply for summer internship? I am studying chemical engineering 2nd year in APIIIT Nuzvid, RGUKT University
  6. List of companies offering summer internship program in Bhubaneshwar for a period of 1-2 months? I'm a student of Delhi university
  7. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do summer internship in HR for 2 months in Chandigarh? I am a student of MBA
  9. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  10. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  11. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  12. Summer Internship in Tata Motors of 2 months for Mechanical Engineering undergraduate student of UK?
  13. Communication companies offering 2 months Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Karnataka? -- [New]
  14. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  15. Summer Internship for 2 months in SAIL, Tamil Nadu for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Where can I apply for summer internship for 1-2 months? I am a 3rd year B.Tech undergraduate
  17. List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?
  18. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
2nd January 2013, 04:51 PM
ipkay93

Default Re: How to do summer internship for 3 months? I am a 3 years UG student of RGUKT

Hello dear aspirant as you are willing to do internship in summers being a 3rd year undergraduate. So here is a simple procedure to apply for an internship.

Some colleges provide support and guidance to get an internship for the students for this you can consult the specific department for your college

If there is no such department in your college and wish to apply on your own then follow these simple steps

1 First you need to make your CV i.e Resume with proper format
2 Secondly get a proper cover letter with no spellings and grammatical mistakes
( These two are the main things which will fetch you a internship because the companies get hundreds of applications for the internship and they have no time to scrutinize it properly so the first look of your CV will make the impression)

After you have these two things then you are ready for the final and most important step
Get the soft copy of these two and start emailing these to the companies (You will get the Email ID on the Websites of the companies).
Start mailing these things as soon as possible to confirm your position.

Best of Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?