4th June 2013, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

How to do summer internship in HR for 2 months in Chandigarh? I am a student of MBA

Iam a student of mba i want to do my summer internship in hr for 2 months in chd

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. How to do summer internship for 3 months? I am a 3 years UG student of RGUKT
  3. How to do summer internship in MBA finance?
  4. Companies which give summer internship for MBA HR student?
  5. How to go for summer internship for 2 months in Delhi or Bangalore? I am a student of B.Tech Biotechnology
  6. List of companies offering summer internship program in Bhubaneshwar for a period of 1-2 months? I'm a student of Delhi university
  7. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do summer internship in finance/operations during May-June
  9. Summer Internship programme in Marketing for MBA 2nd semester student?
  10. Details about Summer internship at BHEL?
  11. Internship for 2 months in Chandigarh and Haryana for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  12. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  13. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  14. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  15. Procedure and related information to do Summer Internship at BHEL?
  16. How to do summer internship in any good company after pursuing MBA from Gujarat Technological University?
  17. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  18. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
31st August 2017, 05:44 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do summer internship in HR for 2 months in Chandigarh? I am a student of MBA

There are many options to get HR training in Chandigarh. Some of them are mentioned below:

GBERP- Human Resource (HR) & Payroll Training Center  
Address: SCO 85 86 4th floor Sector 34 A, Chandigarh, 160022

HR Training in Chandigarh  
Address: SCO 23-25, Level 3,, Sector 34A, Sector 34, Chandigarh, 160022

SBMC Institute of HR Training & HR Internship  
Address: Sector 50, Chandigarh, 160047

M.B.A and B.B.A Industrial Training Institute Chandigarh Mohali  
Address: Sub. City Center, Sector 34A, Sector 34, Chandigarh, 160022

You simply have to visit the company/institute/training center and register for HR training. You have to pay some fees for getting training from above mentioned institutes/training centers. Once, you complete the registration formalities, you can start attending the training classes from the given schedule.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?