28th September 2014, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and related information to do Summer Internship at BHEL?

Respected Sir/Madam,

I Arshi Ahmed, want to ask about the application forms and procedure to aplly for the summer internship programme. I am a student pursuing MBA in PSM & E-GOVERNANCE from ABV-IIITM (Indian Institute of Information Technology) Gwalior(M.P), and i am seeking for summer internship in BHEL as i find BHEL as one of the best PSU and the place i am seeking for. Kindly let me know about the procedires and all relevant information regarding summer internship in BHEL as soon as possible.

15th March 2017, 10:54 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and related information to do Summer Internship at BHEL?

In order to apply for internship in BHEL at first you have to get a permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college mentioning the area of interest of your training. Now you have to send it with your resume to the General Manager of the Human Resource Development of BHEL. BHEL does not accept personal applications, so make sure you apply through the reference of the employees working there or the professor of your college. If your resume gets selected then you will be interviewed through telephone or you have to show the reference letter.

It is a paid internship and you have to pay approximately Rs. 500/- per week and make sure that your age does not exceed 27 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?