27th April 2013, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

How to do summer training after 2nd year?

sir,i m the student of b.tech(EEE) 2nd year and i want to do course during my summer vacations...plz tell me which software course will be better for me for future as well???

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  2. List of the training centers, offering summer training for B.Sc 2nd year students?
  3. Where to apply for summer training while doing BSc Biotechnology 2nd year?
  4. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  5. Where to apply for summer training after 2nd year B.tech in EEE in Bhubaneshwar?
  6. Summer training after 2nd year, which companies offer this training? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  8. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  9. Summer training in National Instrument and Texas Instruments after 2nd year Engineering in ECE branch? Other companies providing summer training?
  10. Where can I pursue training while studying B.Tech 2nd year?
  11. Do any IITs offer summer training?
  12. How to do summer training? I am studying in B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering
  13. Good summer training after 2nd year B.Tech (ECE)?
  14. How to do summer training after completing 2nd year? Companies in Nagpur providing training?
  15. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. Summer training for 4 weeks in HAL, Bangalore after 2nd year of B.Tech.
  17. Other than training and internship is there anything beneficial that can be done in summer holidays?
  18. Summer Training in DMRC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
10th March 2014, 02:34 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do summer training after 2nd year?

If you are interested in doing something additional which will be fruitful to your career then try networking course like JAVA, ASP.NET, Networking, DBMS along with VLSI designing, Embedded system et al.
You can also seek summer training in specific industries which will be more fruitful to you in context to hands on training. Just prepare your resume and send it along with a request letter to the HR manager. If they found it interesting then they will send you an acknowledgement letter for being selected for the training. You are also required to obtain a No Objection Certificate from your college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?