22nd January 2011, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Summer training for 4 weeks in HAL, Bangalore after 2nd year of B.Tech.

Name: RIJIL THOMAS
I'm a student of b-tech 2nd year(electronics & communications engg.) in NIT Calicut.
I want to do summer training in ur company.Please kindly give me details of procedures to apply for the internship.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do 4 weeks summer training in HAL Bangalore?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. Summer training for 4 weeks in HAL, Bangalore after 2nd year of B.Tech.
  4. Various companies who offer summer training of 4-6 weeks?
  5. Procedure to apply for an Industrial Training in HAL, Bangalore during summer vacations for Metallurgy and Material Sciences 2nd year student?
  6. How to do training in HAL? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year
  7. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in HAL?
  8. List of Digital Signal Processing companies providing 4-6 weeks Summer Training in Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for summer training at HAL, Delhi?
  10. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  11. List of companies available in Bangalore to do summer internship or training? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks training in HAL-India for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  13. How may I do training from HAL(Bangalore)? What's the applying procedure for 4 weeks training? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE) from Noida and in 3rd year
  14. Details about summer training for BBA students
  15. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  16. B.Tech CS 3rd can apply for training at HAL?
  17. How to do summer training of 4 weeks after doing Aeronautical Engineering
  18. Inplant training or summer training in DRDO for 4 to 5 weeks?
29th January 2011, 03:56 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Summer training for 4 weeks in HAL, Bangalore after 2nd year of B.Tech.

I would like to advise you that you should do your intern only after 6th semester...as till now are not eligible or that.
10th February 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer training for 4 weeks in HAL, Bangalore after 2nd year of B.Tech.

is hal company take civil students for industrial training after 4 semester...?
11th February 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,
I am a student of IIT Patna pursuing btech.(2nd year) in mechanical. I want to know about ur intern programmes in HAL. Is there any vacancy for 2nd year students.
yours sincerely,
xyz
12th February 2011, 01:24 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Summer training for 4 weeks in HAL, Bangalore after 2nd year of B.Tech.

dear friend
yes you can do summer training in any company but you should make one letter from your college.you consult your training and placement offficer and make a letter to that company GM/AGM name and you send that letter in that company and one letter fax to that company then he give to you reply after 7-15 days and you go for training in summer.
12th February 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i would like to know that where i should post my training letter,i want to know the concerned person so that i could be able to draft a letter for summer training.
16th February 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

summer training after b(tech)2nd yr . i am the student of ECE
5th March 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,
I am a student of IIT Patna pursuing btech.(2nd year) in mechanical. I want to know about ur intern programmes in HAL. Is there any vacancy for 2nd year students.
yours sincerely,
xyz[/QUOTE]
5th March 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Is this the actual exact procedure for applying?? And i have to know that concerned persons name.....
7th March 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

sir i am pankaj,a student of electrical 2nd year from DCRUST,MURTHAL,HARYANA.i want to do my training from HAL.what is the basis of entry and how can i apply
9th March 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

hello,,,,,,,,this is Honey 2nd year student of electrical and electronics branch at bhilai institute of technology chhattisgarh,,,,,,,,,i wan to have summer training at HAL Banglore
plzzz update me regarding the procedure to apply as im not having any approach or contact no..........waiting for a positive response
contact no 09589513339
[email protected]
20th March 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

I am Lince Thomas,3'rd year student of mechanical engineering(B:Tech)at vimal jyothi engg: college kannur ,kerala.
I Want to do summer training at HAL BANGLORE.
Kindly reqest to give the procedure to [email protected],mob no:09747344495.
your's faithfully......
LINCE THOMAS
27th March 2011, 09:55 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
YES you can do summer training in any company but you should make one letter from your college.you consult your training and placement offficer and make a letter to that company GM/AGM name and you send that letter in that company and one letter fax to that company then he give to you reply after 7-15 days and you go for training in summer.
THANKS.
All the best.
10th April 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

hellow this tanmay second year B.E. mechanical engg. from ssbt coet jalgaon i want to do the summer training in hal banglore kindly send details and how to apply email id:[email protected] , mob no. 09604558887
all the best
12th April 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I am a student of 4th semester mechanical engineering in SYMBIOSIS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY.Pune.
I want to do summer training for 4weeks.
Please suggest me some companies for so.
19th April 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 6th semester NITK surathkal .
I want to do summer training for 6weeks.
Please suggest me some companies for so.
6th July 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I am studying 7th sem in BE CSE branch ........ can i attend the summer training in your company
13th October 2011, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir ,im pursuing my btech 2nd yr(electrical) in jntu karimnagar..is there any chance for me to hav summer training in hal,bangalore ?
5th November 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

what is a helicoptar assambly
8th November 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i am pursuing my btech 2nd year(industrial and production engg) in hubli (KARNATAKA)..can i attend summer training program of HAL,bangalore after my 2nd year in 2012.
2nd January 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

i m student of e.n 2nd year. i want to do training in h.a.l korwa. what should i do?? please tel mw
30th January 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

NAME:INTEKHAB ALAM
I'm a student of b-tech 2nd year(aerospace engg...) in faridabad.
I want to do summer training in ur company.Please kindly give me details of procedures to apply for the internshi
5th February 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi this is sadhana
currently i m in 6th sem (3rd yr) in the stream of Aerospace engineering.
What is the procedure i want to do internship in Bangalore at HAL.
kindly send me the details to my mail ID: [email protected]

Treat is as urgent & Kindly revert me as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,
Sadhana singh.
10th March 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

hi this is sandeep singh.I'm doing aerospace engineering .I want to do summer training in ISRO,DRDO,HAL or NAL.
kindly send me the detail to my ID: [email protected]

thanks,
sandeep singh
20th November 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of 4th semester ,,cud i apply for internships in middle of 4th semester in hal...if possible ..wt r d procedures....in detail....
13th January 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i am Ruchi yadav student of 3rd yr aeronautical engg.from B.B.D.N.I.T.M LUCKNOW....i want to know that how i can aaply for summer training in hal..plz sir try to give rply as soon as possible.nd my contact site is [email protected] thanks
5th June 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

this is mahesh and i am 2nd year student of electrical and electronics branch from kssem,bangalore i want to do internship at HAL Banglore
pls send me regarding the procedure for internship..details.. email id:[email protected]...
30th June 2013, 12:56 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Summer training for 4 weeks in HAL, Bangalore after 2nd year of B.Tech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
this is mahesh and i am 2nd year student of electrical and electronics branch from kssem,bangalore i want to do internship at HAL Banglore
pls send me regarding the procedure for internship..details.. email id:[email protected]...
Hi

Internship is always design for 3rd year student as it is assumed that student or candidate have good knowledge of subjects by then.
Its difficult to get internship after 2nd year and company has limited seat and give preference to 3rd year students.

If you want to do internship in your 2nd year, then the best way is to enter via any source of contact.
Try to find out any contact/relative/friends working in HAL at high position and try to push your CV through them.
Generally on the request of employees, company often create vacancy even if they don't have.

all the best
29th April 2014, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

I am 2nd year B.E instrumentation student can i attend the inplant training for hal
22nd February 2016, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Name: SWASTIK SAHOO
I'm a student of b-tech 3RD year- (6th sem) (Mechanical engg.) in KIIT UNIVERSITY, BHUBANESWAR.
I want to do summer training in BANGALORE at HAL . Please kindly give me details of procedures to apply for the internship.

kindly send me the details to my mail ID: [email protected]

Treat is as urgent & Kindly revert me as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,
Swastik Sahoo
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?