13th July 2011, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

How to do summer training in IBM after computer science and engineering?

i am 3rd year year student of coputer science & engg branch.
i am intersting to get summer training in ibm , so pls give me reply on my email id
[email protected]

13th July 2011, 06:46 AM
Uttam Nandi

Default Re: How to do summer training in IMB after computer science and engineering?

Dear friend,
IBM has internship programme for dedicated hard working students. To get a summer training in IBM
> You should have minimum of 70% marks in engineering. However for IITs, IISCs and colleges in Maharashtra 60% marks will be enough.
> Send application along with your resume through your training and placement co-ordinator.
> Your selection will be made after an interview.
Good Luck
13th July 2011, 10:25 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How to do summer training in IMB after computer science and engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am intersting to get summer training in ibm , so pls give me reply on my email id
[email protected]
There are various summer training programs conducted by the IBM.
The various summer training programs which are conducted by the
IBM for the computer science students are listed below.

C/C++
JAVA
Php
ORACLE
Web Development
Data Base management
SQL and so on.

To apply for any of the course in IBM you have to submit a application
regarding summer training course along with your resume. The company
will send you a acknowledgement regarding summer training program
conducted by them.

After that you have to submit a No objection certificate at the
training centre which will be provided by your college.
13th July 2011, 12:27 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do summer training in IMB after computer science and engineering?

hi dear

summer training means

you do in summer training :--

C
C++
JAVA
.NET
11th January 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training in IBM after computer science and engineering?

reply:[email protected]
24th February 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training in IBM after computer science and engineering?

dear sir,
i am Bedisa Das, B.Tech student in computer science & engg,2nd year, i want to take summer training in ibm,my 1st year marks is 7.77, i live in kolkata,for trainning where should i go,and i will be thankful if you tell me in details about this trainning including fees ,in my email id [email protected]..
thank you,
8th April 2012, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

sir,i m student of B.Tech in computer science,3rd year rtu with aggregate marks 78.3 % till 4th sem,i want to take summer training(asp.net) in ibm,first i want some confirmation
that if it traineed me practically....i don't want to attend the theoritical....its the chanc for me to learn something practically so...
i will be thankful if you tell me details of training including fees,at email id [email protected]
22nd April 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

should i do summer training after my 2nd year or it is not so important .I'm a c.s.e student......reply me on my id.. [email protected]
9th March 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

tell me about the registration, i mean on what site (IBM) i can send mah resume
22nd March 2013, 03:28 PM
dharvi16

i am 3rd year year student of coputer engg branch.
[email protected]
29th July 2013, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
I am a student of 2nd year (cse),how can I get a training from IBM.In which?(c, /c /,java/.....) do u think we must take the training? plz sir kindly inform me if there r any summer trainings available from any good company,within 7th to 19th of august,2013.
29th July 2013, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

I m a 2nd yr student of engineering(cse), I m eager to take a training from IBM?
what steps should I take? on what topic(c/c /java/....) is it better for us to get the training?is there any summer training available from any reputed company(IBM,NTPC,TCS,),plz inform their training dates........
.it would b best if any is within 7th-19th AUGUST,2013.
plz answer me at my e-mail [email protected] OR [email protected]
10th August 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

I have done a short term course of php my sql. Now i want to do learn db2..
SO,WHAT SHOULD BE THE BASIC KNOWLEDGE FOR LEARNING DB2??
PLEASE REPLY TO ME ON MY MAIL..
[email protected]
thank you..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?