7th April 2010, 03:33 AM
gaurav panchal

Where should I do summer training in Pune? Which IT institute offers summer training and certification course for 1 month?

I'm gaurav and I m third year 6th sem(IT) student so I want to know where should i do summer traning in pune plz tell me which IT institute offering the summer traning and certification course for one month...

9th April 2011, 06:28 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Where should I do summer training in Pune? Which IT institute offers summer training and certification course for 1 month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurav panchal View Post
I'm gaurav and I m third year 6th sem(IT) student so I want to know where should i do summer traning in pune plz tell me which IT institute offering the summer traning and certification course for one month...
There are lots of company in Pune which provides summer training
courses for the engineering students.
Since you are from IT field you can do your summer training in any
of the following subjects.

JAVA CORE
JAVA ADVANCE
Php
ASP.NET
ORACLE
Ethical Hacking
Networking

The company's which provides summer training courses in the above
subjects are listed below:

Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd.

Extentia Information Technology

Fidel Softech Pvt. Ltd. India

Axis Software Pvt Ltd

L & T Infotech
28th May 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where should I do summer training in Pune? Which IT institute offers summer training and certification course for 1 month?

Hi!!! I am Srashti student of B.tech 3rd trimester (ICT) & i want to do my summer training from pune.. So which institue provides the training for 1 month with certification & also how can i apply for it..Plse reply me on - [email protected]
14th June 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where should I do summer training in Pune? Which IT institute offers summer training and certification course for 1 month?

hey!!I am Darshit student of BE(IT) n i want to do summer training in pune for 15-20 days with certification n also hw to apply for it..plz reply me on [email protected]
16th June 2011, 12:58 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi
many company will give the training
tcs
infosys
satyam
accenture
bsnl
others are there
28th January 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of b tech eee n i want to do training in pune........plz reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?