6th April 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Training and internship for computer science student in both summer and winter?

I'm student of computer science and engineering in ISM dhanbad, I just need to know where are the opportinities available for training and internship in summer and winter?
I have not done any type of project/training/internship. So i've not any experience in this.( Also My OGPA is 7.6 for just information)
Kindly provide me all detais..as it is so much important for my CV and my learning..

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  2. Where can I do summer internship in colleges outside Bangalore for computer science course?
  3. How may I do Summer Training for 4th Semester( Computer Science)? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  4. How to do summer itnernship or training in Bangalore or Delhi? Where can I get good opportunity? I am 3rd year B.tech student of computer science
  5. Summer internship opportunity for 3rd year Computer Science student. How and where to apply?
  6. How to do internship training in Lucknow TCS? I am a B.Tech 3rd year computer science student
  7. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  8. List of companies to do summer internship for third year BE students of Computer Science Engineering
  9. Complete procedure for internship program of ISRO? I have done M.Tech computer science and engineering
  10. How to do summer training after passing b.Tech in computer science?
  11. Summer training and internship for civil engineering student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the companies offering summer training for students of computer science in Ahmedabad?
  13. Summer internship training to MBA pursuing student at JABALPUR (M.P.)? -- [New]
  14. How to do summer internship in MNC? I am a B.Tech 3rd year in computer science student
  15. How to do summer training in B.Tech in computer science?
  16. How and where to enroll for summer training?
  17. Is HCL Raipur offering any training/internship program for B.E computer science student?
  18. How to apply in Tata motors for summer internship after passing computer science? What is the application procedure?
10th April 2014, 10:25 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Training and internship for computer science student in both summer and winter?

It is nice to see your interest in pursuing training/project/internship which you have not experienced till now. These are important from your career point of view and will also help you to learn new concepts and practical implementation of the learnt concepts. You can definitely pursue training or project based internship. However, getting internship is tougher since it requires a good resume along with past exposure. Having contact with high ranking officials in any company is beneficial to avail internship.

Since you are from Computer science branch, you can definitely pursue training or internship. You can opt for various companies in Dhanbad as well as other places across India. You can pursue training in centers like BSNL, CTTC, HP, HCL, PSUs, NIIT, etc. The well reputed IT companies like Infosys, TCS, Accenture, etc. also offer internship programmes. IOCL is a very good company which offers internship to many students every year.
1st October 2014, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Training and internship for computer science student in both summer and winter?

I am a student from SRM university,Chennai.I wish to pursue winter session of the inplant training/internship at TCS,Lucknow.I am a IInd yr CSE student.My cgpa is 9.604.Please let me know whether I will be elligible for the same.
1st September 2015, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

I am a 7th sem computer science student and want to do winter training in ISM Dhanbad.Can i do winter training over there?How to apply for the training?
27th January 2017, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

I want to do the summer training so from when the application will be available, kindly tell the date for application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?