19th September 2012, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

How to do summer training in Maruti? I am a HBTI Kanpur student

respected sir i m hbti kanpur student in 3 b.tech plastic tech.i want summer traning in maruti what processer we are follow. Bez it's my dream company.and i want a traning in this company

9th September 2015, 07:21 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do summer training in Maruti? I am a HBTI Kanpur student

To get the summer training in any company first you have to talk your collage staff because most of collage have relations with companies so that they can contact with the training staff of Maruti.

But if your collage have not any contact then you have to take a permission letter for training from your collage and have to contact company staff and submit your training letter. For the summer training every company has limited seats for collage or universities students. then they will permit you for the summer training and it is necessary that every company has to provide summer training to university students as it is a government rule that companies must have some training seats for technical education students.

After completing the training from the Maruti you have to report your collage and make a report of that you have learned in Training from company and submit it with the training certificate you get from the company. when you will submit the hard copy and soft copy both in collage you will also asked to give the presentation on that report and if you will do so with a good way you will get the good grade as this is of the worth of 150 marks in degree and very valuable as it is counted as the practical marks in final degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?