24th January 2015, 07:06 PM
nircnb123

Procedure to apply for 1 month Summer Training in IT-Kanpur for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?

sir,
i want to complete my summer training from iit kanpur
for one month. i am a B.Tech mechanial engineer(3rd year).
how i may apply for this?????
please reply to me immediately

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer training in IIT Kanpur?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for training in L&T while in 3rd year of engineering?
  4. Procedure to apply for summer training? I am a student of private engineering college in Bhilai
  5. Procedure to do summer training in Loco Hospital from Kanpur?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for summer training at IIT Kanpur related to EC branch during 3rd year? Procedure to apply and fee of training course?
  8. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in DRDO Jodhpur? Any chance to get enrolled for training as only 1.5 months are left?
  10. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  11. Which companies provide summer training and what is the procedure to be registered for summer training?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in any PSU company for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  13. Companies offering Summer Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of ECE? Last date to apply for this?
  15. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  16. Summer training for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student at IIT, Delhi or Kanpur?
  17. I am a 3rd year Electronics Engineering Student : How to apply for Summer Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
1st January 2018, 11:01 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 1 month Summer Training in IT-Kanpur for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?

Go to the official website of IIT, Kanpur, select the professor under whom you want to do your training and submit your resume. Now you have to write a cover letter and mention the details of your training. Send the letter with a NOC issued from your college to the professor incharge of the IIT. If you are eligible for their Institute then you will be allowed for the training.

Web: http://www.iitk.ac.in/
Add: Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?