29th March 2012, 01:16 AM

How to do summer training from NTPC after doing 2nd year B.Tech in mechanical?

sir,i m a 2nd year student pursuing b.tech in mech.i want 2 do my summer training frm ntpc lso i live in patna it is near 2 my home nd no ny relativ of mine do job in ntpc,if possible please rply.

30th March 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training from NTPC after doing 2nd year B.Tech in mechanical?

sir i m ankur i want to do b tech how to clear this
16th April 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training from NTPC after doing 2nd year B.Tech in mechanical?

sir,i m a 3rd year student pursuing b.tech in mech.i want 2 do my summer training frm ntpc lso i live in mathura.i have no any relativ of mine do job in ntpc,if possible please reply
26th May 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir I m 3rd year student pursuing b.e. from mech.i wnt todo my vocational training from NTPC . I m waiting !!
11th October 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM A STUDENT OF B.TECH 2ND YEAR WITH ELECTRICAL AND ELECRONICS ENGINEERING. CAN I DO SUMMER TRAINING FROM NTPC DADRI AND PLESE TELL ME WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF THIS?
19th February 2013, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

How may I do summer training of 6 weeks? How to apply for NTPC? I'm doing Electrical engineering
15th March 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I m a 2nd year student pursuing B.Tech in mech. I want to do my summer training from NTPC Dadri and I live in Bulandshahr. I have no any relative of mine do job in NTPC,If possible please reply?
15th March 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

sir,i m a 2nd year student pursuing b.tech in mech.i want 2 do my summer training frm ntpc lso i live in Bulandshahr.i have no any relativ of mine do job in ntpc,if possible please reply?
16th March 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM A STUDENT OF B.TECH 2ND YEAR WITH ELECTRICAL AND ELECRONICS ENGINEERING. CAN I DO SUMMER TRAINING FROM NTPC KAHALGOAN AND PLESE TELL ME WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF THIS?
8th May 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

i want do summer training after my 4th sem exams in electrical engineering from kota , so please tell me the right place for industrial training in electrical ???
[email protected]
15th July 2013, 11:28 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

Its very difficult to get summer internship after 2nd year
summer training and put in curriculum in 3rd year so that student have good knowledge about the subjects and thus would help to understand and complete the project

If you apply directly after your 2nd year, you wont get any reply or negative reply.

Better would be to take help of someone who is working in NTPC at good position.
Ask them to push your CV to respective HR.
you can also ask your alumni to help

all the best
15th July 2013, 11:34 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to do summer training from NTPC after doing 2nd year B.Tech in mechanical?

HI

Its very difficult to get summer internship after 2nd year
summer training and put in curriculum in 3rd year so that student have good knowledge about the subjects and thus would help to understand and complete the project

If you apply directly after your 2nd year, you wont get any reply or negative reply.

Better would be to take help of someone who is working in NTPC at good position.
Ask them to push your CV to respective HR.
you can also ask your alumni to help

all the best
31st May 2014, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir how tk do summer training from NTPC after B.TECH 2nd year in mechanical?
17th August 2015, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

What is right year better for summer training second year or third year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?