24th January 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Information about training in NTPC in Summer Training?

dear sir,
i want to do training in ntpc in summer vacation.plz give me complete information.iam 2nd yr. in mechanical branch.please give me suitable idea about the training.yours faithfully abdul rab.

Related Questions:
11th February 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about training in NTPC in Summer Training?

sir, i am student of electronics&communication (b.tech 3rd yeaar) i want to know, what is the the procedure for summer training in ntpc
11th February 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student of e.c 3rd year i want to know that what is the procedure to do training in ntpc
17th February 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i am third year student of ece in NIT Patna. I want to do training in ntpc .what s the procedure to get 6 week summer training in ntpc.
18th February 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i m student of 6 semester and want to do training in ntpc .please tell me about the complete procedure to get through it .mymail id [email protected] m keenly waiting for ur response.
27th February 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

about electrical diploma summer traning
22nd April 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am student of b.tech 4th sem and I want to do training in ntpc.Please tell me about complete procedure.my email id [email protected].
Thanks
25th April 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a 2nd year student in mechanical engineering from IIT Madras. Can I get some summer training at NTPC Ramagundam? Plz give me the information regarding this...
24th October 2012, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am student of e.c 3rd year i want to know that what is the procedure to do training in ntpc
.....sir pls give me information that how i can apply for tis summer training in ntpc andwhen i have to submit the form for this
11th April 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in b.tech 3rd year from electrical branch i want to join ntpc for training how can i apply for it?my email id is [email protected] reply plz..
29th June 2013, 05:09 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

The best time to go for summer internship is after your 3rd year.
That is why it has been kept after 6th semester.
It is assumed that when a candidate comes or apply for summer internship in a company of his/her field, he know his/ her subjects.

If you want to do summer internship with NTPC, then following are the few ways you can apply

- You can write to the HR of the company with your CV and cover letter.
Your chances of getting selected or getting reply is very less as they receive lots of application daily. You need to have very good at academics.

- You can find any contact/relative/friend working in NTPC at good managerial level and ask them to forward your CV.
This has more chances. As government company would prefer candidates through their employees.

- You can always try to find out any of your Alumni working with NTPC, to help you with summer internship. Alumni always help

All the best
15th July 2013, 11:43 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Information about training in NTPC in Summer Training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am in b.tech 3rd year from electrical branch i want to join ntpc for training how can i apply for it?my email id is [email protected] reply plz..
Hi

perhaps you are too late now.
Most of the PSU have limited seats and they receive many application each day for summer training

many time they dont have time to go through each and every CV.
by this time most of the post for summer training is filled up

You may try pushing up your CV with the help of any contact or friend working in NTPC at good reputed position. Company may create a vacancy based on request from its employee

All the best
15th April 2014, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,i want to do training in ntpc in summer vacation.plz give me complete information.iam 3rd yr. in E.E.E branch.please give me suitable idea about the training.yours faithfully amit
16th April 2018, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

How do candidates come to know whether they have been selected for summer training. Do NTPC Farakka send the candidates letter or they will issue the list with the name of selected candidates name
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?