18th August 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

How to enter in indian army after complition of BE-Mechanical?

sir, my self Kapil Pund and i'm interested in defence(army).
and i'm compliting my BE from PUNE University...in the year 2014-15..
sir, i want to join indian army after complition of my BE.. as a mechanical engineer..
so pl'z guide me in which way i'm entering in indian army...and achive my target...?

Related Questions:
21st February 2013, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to enter in indian army after complition of BE-Mechanical?

what is tha persantage of 10 and 12and my BEmechanical degree
12th June 2013, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

I am dipak zende now studied at shivaji university in first year ,I have been achived 78% in ssc n 71% In hsc((all subject but in pcm I have 67%) now before the my engg I am interesting in indian army ,how many % required in BE-IN mech engg to enter in Indian Army?
12th June 2013, 11:39 PM
amit8570861100
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, my self Kapil Pund and i'm interested in defence(army).
and i'm compliting my BE from PUNE University...in the year 2014-15..
sir, i want to join indian army after complition of my BE.. as a mechanical engineer..
so pl'z guide me in which way i'm entering in indian army...and achive my target...?
yes you can join army as a degree holder. You just have to give the exam taken by upsc every year. By clearing this exam you can join army as engineer. The exam is called as cdse. It has some rules
1.age 21 to 30 year(relaxation for reserved category in age)
2.just have the degree no matter what is the percentage
3. Physically fit
the exam has three phase
1. Aptitude test
2.written test
3.interview
for more details visit
http//:www.upsc.gov.in
13th June 2013, 12:54 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

After completion of BE Mechanical or Graduation Degree one can join Indian Army through CDS entrance exam.

CDS - Combined Defence Service, the exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year for an entry in to Indian Military Academy, naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy.

The eligible candidate aspiring to hjoin Indian Army(IMA) of CDS, must be an Indian unmarried Male having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 24 years with good Physical and Mental Health.

Hence after BE Mechanical Engineering you can join Indian Army by cracking CDS entrance exam.

The selection is through written exam followed by Personal Interview along with physical fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?