20th January 2011, 02:41 PM
pravinaece

How to enter into Audio Engineering Sector as a fresher after B.E. in ECE?

I am a B.E. (ECE) pursuing my final year.. Is there are opportunity to enter into the audio engineering sector as a fresher?
if it is possible , where i can do tat job?
plz answer me...

Related Questions:
29th January 2011, 01:04 AM
diego
Banned

Default Re: How to enter into Audio Engineering Sector as a fresher after B.E. in ECE?

yes indeed you can become an audio engineer it is a relatively new course.. you wil need to do a proffessional course ... is gaining traction around the world.. esp US india too has some good institutes ... Colleges like IIFT, IFTI, FTI, STRFI.. Whistling Woods International .. Are one of the best colleges in India offering Sound Engineering Courses.
Then you can get entry in film industry, TV channels etc.
29th January 2011, 03:31 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to enter into Audio Engineering Sector as a fresher after B.E. in ECE?

Hello dear, I am giving you the link for the audio engineering, here u can find sample paper and entrance exams also for this.
29th June 2011, 05:35 PM
swumit

yes indeed you can become an audio engineer it is a relatively new course.. you wil need to do a proffessional course ... is gaining traction around the world.. esp US india too has some good institutes ... Colleges like IIFT, IFTI, FTI, STRFI.. Whistling Woods International .. Are one of the best colleges in India offering Sound Engineering Courses.
Then you can get entry in film industry, TV channels etc.
29th June 2011, 05:58 PM
swumit

Then you can get entry in film industry, TV channels et
19th July 2012, 01:00 AM
Anonymous_mania

i'm doing the same.... ofcourse it is possible.
Try FTII pune. SAE Chennai. These are the best places in India.
28th January 2014, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am ashish. I have done my audio engineering diploma from SAE Chennai, right now i am working with the lead guitarist of AR Rahman, but i want to work in USA. What should i do? Do i need to study more in some college there or can i get a job with the diploma i have in audio engineering? Please help me with this.
18th March 2018, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

After my 12th i want to do b.tech in audio engineering in Kerala where are the colleges in kerala to do that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?