29th August 2011, 05:37 PM
rao ameya

How to enter in private bank sector after completing BBM and MBA from distance education?

hi i am ameya i have completed my bbm & also completed my mba from distance education so how can i enter in private bank sector?

Related Questions:
  1. If I do MBA through distance education then will I be acceptable in IT sectors? Can I get a job with it?
  2. Am I eligible for private bank job after doing MBA in finance through distance education from SMU?
  3. Does correspondence MBA hold any value in Private Sector Jobs? Is it valuable only with work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Details for NET exam for computer science?
  5. Am I eligible to get a job in private sector bank after completion of B.Com and MBA?
  6. Eligibility to get Private Bank jobs for a distance MBA postgraduate who has 1 year of Marketing experience?
  7. What should I do after doing BSc IT? What are the various options available? Is it possible to get admission after BSc IT?
  8. What should I do M.Tech or MBA to get job in Private sector?
  9. Which course would be better to take in MBA after completing BBM with HR specialization?
  10. What are the jobs for MBA completing students in MNC's and private sector companies?
  11. Is there any government jobs after completing BBM course? Details about salary packages if it's private sector?
  12. Is there any value for MBA distance education after completing B.Tech CSE with 72%
  13. Where should I go for Education Loan to study MBBS among Private Bank and Public Bank?
  14. Which exam need to write for private bank jobs after MBA HR and procedure for the same in detail?
  15. Job opportunities after completing MBA in HR in private sector? -- [New]
  16. What to do after 2nd PU commerce if I am interested in Automobile field?
  17. Can I pursue MBA after completing BBM? Difference between BBM and BBA?
  18. How to do MBA after completing BBM with overall percentage of 60%?
17th April 2012, 02:29 PM
Sam_informer

Default Re: How to enter in private bank sector after completing BBM and MBA from distance education?

Many of the private banks do not allow those candidates who have degree from distance education. But you can try visiting their sites to know the eligibility criteria....
23rd June 2016, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to enter in private bank sector after completing BBM and MBA from distance education?

i have not completed my BBM because of some personal reasons what should i do now and how to get the jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?