12th July 2011, 06:35 PM
Mohd.Nooruddin

How to establish a new B.Ed college in AP? How to take permission from government of AP?

Most Respected Sir,
I am resident of Nizamabad AP working as an English Teacher.It is my end of my career. So I am very much interested to Establish a New Bed College in our city. I want to know How to inciate the proceedure.Where to approach. How to take the permission from Govt.of AP.
Hope you do me my favour

Yours Faithfully

Mohd.Nooruddin

24th March 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to establish a new B.Ed college in AP? How to take permission from government of AP?

Most Respected Sir,
I am resident of Nizamabad AP working as an English Teacher.It is my end of my career. So I am very much interested to Establish a New Bed College in our city. I want to know How to inciate the proceedure.Where to approach. How to take the permission from Govt.of AP.
Hope you do me my favour my email id ([email protected])

Yours Faithfully
Sanjay sharma
Jhalrapatan jhalawar (raj.)326023

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-establish-new-b-ed-college-ap-how-take-permission-government-ap-280159.html#ixzz1q2ZdFDRV
21st November 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to establish a new B.Ed college in AP? How to take permission from government of AP?

I am resident of West Bengal,Nadia district.I am very much intersted to Establised a New B-Ed College in our district.I want to know howto inciate the Proceedure .Where to approch.How to take the permissionfrom West Bengal.
hope you do me my favour my email id ([email protected])
18th December 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I am resident of West Bengal,hooghly district.I am very much intersted to Establised a New B-Ed College in our district.I want to know howto inciate the Proceedure .Where to approch.How to take the permissionfrom West Bengal.
hope you do me my favour my email id ([email protected])
20th May 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

I am Tapan Mallik.resident Westbengal in Midnapur District(e).I am very much intersted to established a new B-ed college in our District. I want to know how to inciate the system.Where to approch. How to take the permission from Wes Bengal.My e-mail ID- [email protected].
4th December 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Most Respected Sir,
I am resident in Tandur i am correspondent of almas international school in tandur RR dist AP .So I am very much interested to Establish a New Bed College in our city. I want to know How to inciate the proceedure.Where to approach. How to take the permission from Govt.of AP.
Hope you do me my favour

Abdullah azhar Email [email protected] cell no 9550231571
29th May 2014, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Most Respected Sir,
I am resident of Nalgonda,AP working as an chemistry lecturer. So I am very much interested to Establish a New Bed College in our city. I want to know How to inciate the proceedure.Where to approach. How to take the permission from Govt.of AP.
Hope you do me my favour my email id ([email protected])

Yours Faithfully
Praveen kumar
nalgonda.
Email; [email protected]
16th March 2015, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,

I am resident of luxettipet ,adilabad,Telangana.working as a physics lecturer. so I am interested to establish a new Bed COLLEGE in my village.i want to know how to PROCEDURE TO apply . MY PHONE NO :9912340096,8897834948 please inform me sir/madam
5th October 2016, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I am Sumit Chakraborty , I want to pursue a B.Ed training in English from Andhra Pradesh due to low course fees there than W.B as far as I know regarding the fees structures.
If any kind hearted person from A.P or Bengal inform me regarding the Admission procedure, college name & fees structures, I will be very obliged to him.
My e-mail Id is - [email protected].

Thanking you.
Yours very truly,
Sumit Chakraborty.
West Bengal.
6th April 2018, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

How to establish a new B.Ed college in AP? How to take permission from government of AP?
my email please send details sir
[email protected]
20th October 2019, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

How to establish a new B.Ed collage in telangana,
How to take permission from government ??? ,
I am from peddapalli district,
My phone number 8187865863,
Please send details my email address is :-
mohdzameer108@gmail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?