31st May 2015, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Application procedure for internship in Hyderabad during 2nd year ECE?

respected sir,
Iam Divya chaitanya of 2nd year ECE student studying in KL University,i would like to do internship in any company(hyderabad) so please can u rply me the procedure of applying.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  3. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  4. What are the opportunities of doing internship by 2nd year ECE students?
  5. Is there any internship for ECE students in Hyderabad? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any internship for me in Hyderabad while studying B.Tech 2nd year in the stream of ECE
  7. Internship for 1 month in in Bangalore and Hyderabad for student of 2nd year ECE from IIT?
  8. Companies and procedure for internship? I am a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student
  9. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  12. List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Mysore for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure of doing internship in IITH(Hyderabad)? I'm B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year student
  16. List of companies which offer Internship to B.E.(ECE) 2nd year candidate in Chennai? Procedure to join?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in ECIL, Hyderabad for B.W.(ECE) 3rd year candidate?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in ECIL, Hyderabad?
31st May 2015, 09:10 PM
mwh

Default Re: Application procedure for internship in Hyderabad during 2nd year ECE?

You can do internship by taking permission from your head of the department of your branch.
First,you have to search for industries which are offering internship.
Then you have to take permission from college and industry then you can do internship in your required company.
All the best
1st June 2015, 12:30 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application procedure for internship in Hyderabad during 2nd year ECE?

** Being a second year student you are not allowed for training in most of the companies.

** The simple reason behind this is that you have a very little knowledge about your core field in second year.

** So my suggestion to you is that you should apply for the training in third year.

** You simply have to apply to the HR of the company for getting training.

** Some of the best companies are:::>>>

** AMERICAN SEA FOOD COMPANY INTE

** Avantel Softech Ltd

** Cygnus Microsystems

** Lakshmi Electronics & communication

** Linkwell Telesystems Pvt. Ltd.

** Metascan Electronic & LIG communication Pvt.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?