29th August 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get internship in L&T while doing my B.E 3rd year civil engineering?

I am a student of osmania university b.e 3rd year civil.Can i get a chance to apply for internship in l&t pls tell me the procedure how to apply for it. It would be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Awaiting for the reply.

Thanking you,
Malika

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  2. How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to join?
  4. Engineering internship in 3rd year at L&T?
  5. Which internship to choose during 3rd year of Civil Engineering?
  6. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  7. Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in L&T?
  8. Is it possible for me to get internship in L&T while doing my B.E 3rd year civil engineering? -- [New]
  9. Application procedure and its significance for summer internship in Civil Engineering?
  10. Detailed information about Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. How to do an internship in L&T? I am a 3rd year student in civil engineering
  12. How to do an internship in L&T? I am a 3rd year student in civil engineering
  13. How to do internship in Indore? I am a 3rd year civil engineering student
  14. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in companies while doing 3rd year civil engineering?
  15. How to do internship in L&T when I am in 3rd year Civil Engineering?
  16. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year Civil Engineering
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. List of companies which offer Summer Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
30th August 2015, 05:57 PM
newmoon06

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get internship in L&T while doing my B.E 3rd year civil engineering?

For getting internship in L&T you need to-

1-Prepare well manner CV in which you have to mention your previous projects.

2-They provide internship to few candidates so you need a good technical knowledge.

3-They may conduct the online test and then interview for short listing the candidate for internship.
31st August 2015, 11:44 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get internship in L&T while doing my B.E 3rd year civil engineering?

Definitely we will provide you the useful information for it and coming to the question you are absolutely eligible to apply for internship programe in L&T. But before that you need to take permission from L&T for internship program. To get permission from L&T you should take a letter from your Head of the department of your college.

And also you also submit the documents like Permission letter, and Type of project you have taken for internship program.

So after all these things you should pay a certain amount for internship program and take a note of all requirements of your project.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?