8th January 2012, 08:21 AM
rajendrakumar210

How to fill the JTO form of Jharkand? Previous years question papers? I am a 3rd year student of diploma Information technology

hello sir,
i am third year student of diploma in information technology. I want to fill the JTO FORM of jharkhand , so please tell me site name of JTO and previous year question papers .
please send in my id. [email protected].
thankyou.

Related Questions:
  1. Cochin University Information Technology 3rd Semester Introduction to Information Technology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Cochin University Information Technology 3rd Semester Engineering Mathematics III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Previous years question papers for JTO? When is the JTO coaching batch and what is the syllabus for JTO?
  4. How to fill the form of TTA? I have passed diploma in IT
  5. How to apply for JTO exam while in B.E 3rd year?
  6. PTU B. Tech in Information Technology 3rd Semester Programming Languages Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Cochin University Information Technology 3rd Semester Electrical Technology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. IGNOU, Advanced Diploma in Information Technology, Information System Security Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. How to become an IPS after passing B.Tech 3rd year? Previous years question papers of IPS?
  10. Cochin University Information Technology 3rd Semester Digital Circuits and Logic Design Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. BSNL JTO Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  12. IGNOU Advanced Diploma in Information Technology-E-Commerce Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. IGNOU, Advanced Diploma in Information Technology, Advanced Topics in Software Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Previous 3 year question papers for 3rd semester of Diploma in Computer Science? -- [New]
  15. Previous years question papers with answers for JTO entrance exam
  16. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Distance Education-Communication Technology for Distance Education Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Previous year Question Papers of JTO Exam being a candidate of ECE?
  18. Tamil Nadu Open University 3rd Year Client Server Technology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
19th May 2020, 05:32 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: How to fill the JTO form of Jharkand? Previous years question papers? I am a 3rd year student of diploma Information technology

Please find the attachments for the JTO previous year question paper information

The site of JTO in Jharkhand coulld be the entire circle of Jharkhand
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JTO question Paper.pdf(565.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf JTO Question papaer 2.pdf(622.6 KB, 0 views)
19th May 2020, 05:36 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: How to fill the JTO form of Jharkand? Previous years question papers? I am a 3rd year student of diploma Information technology

The exam papers are attached below.

Also the site of JTO will be entire circle of Jharkhand.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JTO question Paper.pdf(565.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf JTO Question papaer 2.pdf(622.6 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?