28th July 2011, 04:24 PM
thakareakshay

How to apply for JTO exam while in B.E 3rd year?

sir im student B.E.3rd year in next year i want to appear for jto exam but i dont know how to apply and nothing about jto except its full form pls give me details

31st July 2011, 06:52 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How to apply for JTO exam while in B.E 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thakareakshay View Post
sir im student B.E.3rd year in next year i want to appear for jto exam but i dont know how to apply and nothing about jto except its full form pls give me details
Dear friend this is not possible because you can apply in JTO in final year or
after final year........

That's why you can't apply in JTO in the 3rd year..............

BSNL JTO Exam titled: BSNL JTO-2009: Notification, Eligibility & Forms & BSNL JTO Exam Syllabus – one giving you the introductory information on BSNL JTO exam, eligibilities, how to apply for the JTO exam while the other gives you the syllabus of BSNL JTO exam.

The focus of this particular blog post is to help you prepare for the exam – by telling you about the exam pattern of BSNL JTO exam and giving you’re the sources of sample papers & available books.

Exam pattern of BSNL JTO exam:
Selection process of BSNL JTO exam consists of a written exam on all-India basis. There are 3 sections in the written test, to be answered in 3 hours without any gap in between the individual sections.

BSNL JTO exam questions are of multiple choice objective type questions, the standards of which are those of Engineering Examinations of an Indian University. Syllabus for the three JTO vacancies i.e. JTO (Civil), JTO (Electrical), JTO (Telecom) can be found from this previous blog post.

Of the 3 sections of the BSNL JTO written test, first two sections contain questions of the individual Engineering stream, with 50 questions in each section. While the third section contains General Ability questions from general English, current affairs, events and developments in Tele Communications, History of India and Geography.

Thus 120 questions of say JTO (Civil) would have following exam pattern:
Section – I: Civil Engineering Stream :50 questions
Section – II: Civil Engineering Stream :50 questions
Section – III: General Ability Test :20 questions
Same exam pattern follows for JTO (Electrical) & JTO (Telecom) also.

Based on the relative performance of all candidates and number of vacancies, BSNL would decide the minimum qualifying marks for candidates category-wise (i.e. OC/OBC/SC/ST/PH) for each section and also in the aggregate. To be selected in the JTO exam, candidates would have to score above this cut-off mark in each individual sections as well as in aggregate.

BSNL JTO exam online sample papers:
If you are thinking seriously about appearing in the BSNL JTO exam, naturally you might be wondering where to get those sample/model/past years papers of BSNL JTO exam?

I did the search for you on the net and came out with following results. The quality of not all these BSNL JTO exam sample papers is best and you might have to use them with a pinch of salt, using them for exposure only. Your main preparation material for BSNL JTO exam should be based on books given in the next section.
22nd August 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for JTO exam while in B.E 3rd year?

sir i am persuing 3rd yer B_Tech cse,what are the good jobs available for computer science student in railways?are there any jobs
i can write exam in third year itself?
22nd August 2011, 11:59 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: How to apply for JTO exam while in B.E 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thakareakshay View Post
Hey friend.

BSNL JTO - Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Junior Telecom Officers

Yes,you can apply for this exam as you have done your B.E and doing 3rd year.

Refer the below criteria's as you must also satisfy them.

Eligibility:

-> Candidate must be a citizen of India

-> Candidate must have a degree from a recognized university in B.E/B.tech in Engineering.

-> The candidates must do their course in the following disciplines:

* Telecommunication
* Electronics
* Radio
* Computer
* Electrical
* Information Technology

-> Candidates must not ave exceeded 30 years of age while appearing for the exam.

If you satisfy the above criteria's then you can apply for the exam.
15th November 2011, 07:47 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello

BSNL JTO - Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Junior Telecom Officers

Yes,you can apply for this exam as you have done your B.E and doing 3rd year.

Refer the below criteria's as you must also satisfy them.

Eligibility:

-> Candidate must be a citizen of India

-> Candidate must have a degree from a recognized university in B.E/B.tech in Engineering.

-> The candidates must do their course in the following disciplines:

* Telecommunication
* Electronics
* Radio
* Computer
* Electrical
* Information Technology

-> Candidates must not ave exceeded 30 years of age while appearing for the exam.
28th September 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

sir im student of B.E.final i want to appear for jto exam.
plz tell me the name of web site where i get all information about jto
also i want to know how 2 fill form of jto or how 2 apply for jto.
which book is good for jto can u just tell me name of book.
thanking...
22nd December 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i am kishan,persuiming b.tech 3rd year ece.please give me the information about all bsnl jobs and pay scale at present and selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?