12th February 2023, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

How to find out that what is my Domicile?

I have been living in ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh since my birth but my parents came from Madhya pradesh before my birth, so what is my domicile

16th February 2023, 06:44 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: How to find out that what is my Domicile?

Domicile is a legal term used to determine a person's permanent residence or legal home address. It is typically determined by various factors such as birthplace, place of residence, and the intention to remain in a particular place.

In your case, as you were born and have been living in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, it is likely that your domicile is Uttar Pradesh. However, domicile rules can vary by state, and some states may have additional requirements, such as proof of ancestry or property ownership, to determine domicile.

To determine your domicile with certainty, you should check the domicile rules of the state(s) in question, as well as any relevant laws or regulations. This information should be available on the official website of the state government or the relevant department. You may also consult with a legal professional or government authority for assistance in determining your domicile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?