22nd February 2011, 07:54 AM
Vineet Bansal

How to apply under the reserve domicile quota of 85% in Delhi College of Engineering? What are the rules pertaining to eligibility of Delhi Domicile?

Dear Sir,
We are living in Delhi for the last 8 years,
I'm working in a company in Ghaziabzd (NCR),
My son is studying in Amity International, Noida(NCR) having affilation from CBSE.
1) Pl advice if he can apply under the reserve domicile quota of 85% in Delhi Collage of Engg.
2) What are the rules pertaining to aligability of Delhi Domicile.

regards

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Delhi College of Engineering in 85% quota of Delhi? How to get the domicile certificate?
  2. Is it necessary to get Delhi domicile certificate, if my parents belongs to Uttar Pradesh domicile?
  3. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  4. Eligibility to study in Delhi Technological University under domicile quota for a CBSE candidate of Punjab?
  5. Am I consider under Delhi state quota? I am appearing for AIEEE from Kota but having domicile of Delhi
  6. List of engineering colleges available for a student having AIR 74782 in AIEEE? I have done my 12th in Delhi but I have domicile of Haryana. Am I considered under Hariyana state quota?
  7. Can I get domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh if I belong to New Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will I become an outsider applicant for Delhi if I get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra even if my birth place is Delhi? -- [New]
  9. Am I Gujarat domicile or not? I've done my 10th from Ahmadabad(Gujarat) and now studying 11th in Delhi
  10. What's the procedure for getting domicile certificate of Delhi? I was born in Delhi and studied till 8th std at Delhi and then proceeded to UAE and completed my 12th in UAE. My both parents belong to Delhi
  11. Will I get domicile certificate of Delhi for my professional studies?
  12. How can I get domicile for UP?
  13. How can I get admission in engineering colleges in Maharashtra in Defense Quota?
  14. Will my daughter be eligible for Delhi PMT by domicile criteria?
  15. Can I study MBBS in the mentioned states being a Domicile of U.P.? Which 3 states should I opt for NEET-UG?
  16. How can I make my domicile certificate? I've done my schooling from Lucknow but now i'm settled in delhi
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Domicile of Uttar Pradesh if completed schooling in Delhi but my father belongs to Uttar Pradesh?
  18. District level sports champion who is also a meritorious student can get admission in any good engineering colleges of Delhi?
1st March 2012, 10:46 PM
djndsp

Default Re: How to apply under the reserve domicile quota of 85% in Delhi College of Engineering? What are the rules pertaining to eligibility of Delhi Domicile?

actually for delhi domicile the basic criteria is that the student must pass from a school present under delhi area.so since the school is present in ghaziabad so i think that the specific person may not get that facility which he wants but of course he can apply for various entrance exams across the country.
22nd April 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply under the reserve domicile quota of 85% in Delhi College of Engineering? What are the rules pertaining to eligibility of Delhi Domicile?

My son passed xi from delhi and appeared for xii exams from delhi.Will he be considered as delhi candidate for getting admission to NIT in delhi or he will be considered as an all india candidate for admission to NIT Delhi.Regards
22nd April 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

My son appeared from class xi from Delhi and appeared for class xii exam from Delhi.Will he get the benefit of Delhi candidate for getting admission in NIT Delhi or will he be considered as general candidate for getting admission to NIT Delhi.Please clarify.Regards
25th February 2014, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is appearing for class X examination from ghaziabad based school we are planning to get her admitted in delhi school in class XI.Will she get the domicile quota for graduation to engineering collages of delhi?
29th May 2014, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

my son has given 12th exam from faridabad ,but we are permanent resident of delhi .Can he avail the benefit of Delhi candidate?
19th June 2018, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

My son will pass his CBSE boards for class 12 from Faridabad but he has his domicile of Delhi as he was born in Delhi studied till 10th in Delhi will he be eligible for 85%quota for DTU and other engineering colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?