1st August 2013, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

How to get above 90 in 12th commerce board?

I am in 12th std i have get above 90% in 12th std but i have no idea what i can do for that i am so confuse and also what i can do for theory paper it is so hard to me.. Plz sugest me..

30th April 2015, 07:52 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get above 90 in 12th commerce board?

Scoring more than 90 % marks in 10+2 board in commerce stream is not so difficult task. What it needs is consistent hard labour along with strong determination to study each and every subjects of 10+2 board exams.

The best way to excel in theory paper is to prepare your own notes for the subjects. First make a habit of reading the different lessons of the different subjects.

Go through the single chapter two or three times, underline key words and concepts and then note it down in your notebook.

After that practice the text book questions from that chapter. Write answers of the questions in your words. See the previous year papers of that subject and then try to answer the questions asked in board exam from that chapters.

In order to score more in theoretical subject, answering style in board exams play a vital role. Frame your answers in points highlighting key points in answer sheet to catch the eye of person evaluating the answer sheet.

Make a habit of regular revision at frequent intervals of time. Give proper timings to different subjects.

Never lose heart, motivate yourself, if you feel that you are preparing well in that subject, go for coaching of that subject without any hesitation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?