25th January 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in 12th CBSE board after passing 11th commerce from Gujarat Board?

presently now i am in 11 commerce from gujarat board gbsc and wanted to get admission in 12 cbsc board. What is the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  2. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school? -- [New]
  3. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  4. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  5. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  6. Which board to choose after passing 10th, CBSE or GSEB?
  7. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  8. CBSE or Gujarat State Board, which one covers the format of JEE Mains? Whose priority is more at the time of admission at any engineering college in Gujarat?
  9. Can I get admission in 11th Gujarat State Board after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  10. Which Board is best ISC or Gujarat state board?
  11. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  12. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  13. Should I change my board from CBSE to Gujarat board? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  15. Can I change board from CBSE to Gujarat Board?
  16. Is Shifting from Gujarat board to CBSE board a good option? Will it cause any problem for a 7th year student to adopt?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  18. How to get admission in 12th class in CBSE Board?
20th April 2013, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in 12th CBSE board after passing 11th commerce from Gujarat Board?

what is the procedure for getting admission in 12 in an another school?
21st November 2013, 07:09 PM
Nitishbadgujer
Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in 12th CBSE board after passing 11th commerce from Gujarat Board?

yes, but eligibility certificate is require from both board headquater and you want to get TC from your previous school....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?