26th December 2012, 01:14 PM

How to study psychology in 12th standard? I am in 11th commerce of CBSE board

Hiii my self bhoomika...... I am in 11nth commerce of cbse board.... I want to study psychology in 12th standard... with continuing my commerce 12th can this happen........

Related Questions:
  1. Details about the practical classes of psychology in 11th and 12th standards of CBSE? What kind of project work is enlisted in 12th?
  2. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  3. Can I take admission in 12th standard CBSE board after failing in 11th standard CBSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  5. Can I apply in 12th privately if pursuing 11th Commerce from CBSE Board?
  6. How can I prepare for 12th Commerce CBSE exam? Mathematics syllabus of 12th Commerce CBSE Board?
  7. Can I study Counselling Psychology after completing 12th Commerce?
  8. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  9. What should I study further if completed 12th Commerce from CBSE Board?
  10. How to get admission in 12th CBSE board after passing 11th commerce from Gujarat Board?
  11. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school? -- [New]
  12. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce externally?
  13. Last years question papers of CBSE board for 12th standard Commerce stream?
  14. What subject should I choose in 11th and 12th CBSE or State Board to appear for JEE Main and Advance?
  15. Will 12th marks be considered for MBBS course? Is 11th standard final a CBSE board exam?
  16. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  17. How can I get admission in 12th CBSE at Lucknow if completed 11th CBSE from Varanasi?
  18. Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE in Chandigarh if completed 11th CBSE from Rajasthan?

3rd October 2015, 01:33 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study psychology in 12th standard? I am in 11th commerce of CBSE board

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hiii my self bhoomika...... I am in 11nth commerce of cbse board.... I want to study psychology in 12th standard... with continuing my commerce 12th can this happen........
You can study psychology after your 12th standard and not in 12th standard. You can choose B.Sc or B.A. in psychology. If you are really interested in the field of psychology then you can take this course. If you want to become a psychiatrist then you will have to study MBBS and then you have to study psychology. So you have to decide which one you want to proceed.

23rd October 2020, 06:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study psychology in 12th standard? I am in 11th commerce of CBSE board

Hi...am a commerce student (without maths). Can I do Bsc pyshology after my 12th? And can I get a job just after completing the 3 years degree in BA or BSc psuchology?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?