23rd May 2011, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in 5 years course of Law in Ahmedabad?

My daughter has completed 10+2 examination with 63% marks. Please let me know how can she get admission in five year's course of LAW in Ahmedabad?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Ahmedabad law college without CLAT?
  2. How to do part time LLB in Gujarat if I am a stenographer?
  3. How may I get admission in top colleges after completing 12th std in Ahmedabad? What's the cut-off percentage required?
  4. BCA colleges in Gujarat that provide placement?
  5. Best university in India for LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to get admission in Law college after scoring 63% in 12th CBSE?
  7. Which are the colleges offering 3 years Law course? Is the 3 years law course equivalent to normal law course? What are the career opportunities after completing LLB? From which month does the admission commence?
  8. Admission in L. A. Shah Law college is based upon entrance exam?
  9. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course?
  10. Is there any entrance exams happening for law after graduation?
  11. List of top 15 CBSE school in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure for getting admission?
  12. Should I do LLB after completion of degree?
  13. Can I study Law after B.Tech? What is the course duration? Is it possible to do law in 1 or 2 years?
  14. Percentage required to get admission in top law colleges for 3 years law course?
  15. Eligibility to join LLB after graduation and B.A LLB course after 12th?
  16. Cutoff rank required in CAT to get admission in IIM-Ahmedabad?
  17. Details of colleges in Ahmedabad for admission in Diploma C to D batch? -- [New]
  18. List of Institutes offering CA course in Gujarat? What will be the fee structure to join this course?
9th August 2012, 01:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in 5 years course of Law in Ahmedabad?

LLB course can be joined with this qualification. 50% marks is compulsory so as to apply for LLB course. You need to appear for CLAT exam which will focus on subject areas like reasoning, English test, legal aptitude, GK etc. It is necessary to qualify this exam and attain a good score in this exam. With this score, you can select a reputed law college in Ahmedabad and apply for LLB course in this same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?