30th July 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission after scoring 5088 rank? Any college in Delhi for admission in MBA?

1 My rank is 5088,Is there any possibility for admission. I am in ODDEF.
2 Is there any other college in delhi for the admission in MBA,Which is recognized.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 2319 GN, 716 GL, 1361 GLBC in UPTU MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. In which college can I take admission after scoring 35000 rank in AIEEE, 3164 rank in Delhi Region, 27,000 in general and 2859 in Delhi General? What is the least rank required to get in any of the IIT's?
  3. How can I get admission in government college after scoring 912 in UPTU MBA?
  4. How to get admission in any college in Delhi after scoring 4812 rank in B.ALLB?
  5. Which college can I get after scoring 1758 rank in IP entrance exam if I am from outside Delhi?
  6. What is the chance to get admission in B.Arch government college?
  7. Can I get admission in MBA after scoring 5600 rank?
  8. Admission in MBA colleges in Raipur or Indore after scoring 5000 rank in MP MET exam?
  9. What are the eligibility criteria for admission in Delhi for Engineering with low rank in AIEEE?
  10. Best MBA colleges which give admission to MBA college after scoring 49%?
  11. In which engineering college of Delhi can I get admission after scoring 75938 AIR in AIEEE?
  12. Admission in government college in Delhi after scoring 3569 Delhi Rank under BC quota?
  13. In which college can I get after scoring Delhi CET rank of 766?
  14. Can I get admission in M.Tech program in DTU after scoring 28 marks in GATE exam? I belong to OBC category
  15. Admission in Raipur college for MBA course after scoring 5000 rank in MPMET exam?
  16. What is the procedure to take admission in Management quota after scoring 461 rank outside delhi region -- [New]
  17. How to get admission in top 5 colleges of Delhi after scoring 6378 rank under IP? List of the colleges? What is the procedure?
  18. In which college can I get admission after scoring 572 rank in LEET? I belong to Delhi
1st September 2015, 12:31 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get admission after scoring 5088 rank? Any college in Delhi for admission in MBA?

The admission depends on if you have scored par the minimum qualifying marks aka cutoff marks for a branch.

And, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?