6th June 2011, 08:12 PM
naveeen yadava

Admission in government college in Delhi after scoring 3569 Delhi Rank under BC quota?

i got 3569 as delhi rank under bc quota but i scored only 35 marks, can i get admission in an government college in delhi

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to take admission in Management quota after scoring 461 rank outside delhi region
  2. In which college can I take admission after scoring 35000 rank in AIEEE, 3164 rank in Delhi Region, 27,000 in general and 2859 in Delhi General? What is the least rank required to get in any of the IIT's?
  3. What is the chance to get admission in B.Arch government college?
  4. Can I get admission in any branch of DTU after scoring 23118 state rank
  5. Can I get admission in any government polytechnic in Delhi after scoring 4245 in CET?
  6. What will be my Haryana Rank after scoring an AIR of 104479 and state Delhi rank of 8310? Will I get a government college in Haryana/Delhi
  7. How to get admission in any college in Delhi after scoring 4812 rank in B.ALLB?
  8. Can I get computer engineering in any government college after scoring 1154 rank in delhi polytechnic
  9. Can I get computer engineering in any government college after scoring 1154 rank in Delhi Polytechnic
  10. In which college can I get after scoring Delhi CET rank of 766?
  11. Would I be considered under Delhi quota for taking admission in DTU? -- [New]
  12. Can I get admission in any government college in Delhi? Can I avail reservation benefit in UP? I am from OBC category
  13. Can I get admission in any branch of DTU, NSIT, NIT Delhi?
  14. How to get admission in government college after scoring 15000 rank in Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam?
  15. Am I eligible for Delhi College of Engineering in 85% quota of Delhi? How to get the domicile certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. In which college can I get in Delhi after scoring 40,000 rank in AIEEE? I belong to Delhi region
  17. What are the eligibility criteria for admission in Delhi for Engineering with low rank in AIEEE?
  18. Which college can I get in Delhi after scoring 120 in AIEEE and 5213 rank in Delhi?
14th July 2015, 07:59 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission in government college in Delhi after scoring 3569 Delhi Rank under BC quota?

>> As your rank is not reliable to get the admission in any government collage but for the simplicity you can try it for this you have to apply for online counselling and filling your choices as government institute first and then any another institute.

>> After the declaration of result of first counselling a seat will be allotted to you in any collage and after submitting your fee can get the admission in that collage.

Note- Your admission was possible if you could got rank below 1000 in state rank but now it is high so you have to fill other reputed private institute as second preference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?