3rd July 2013, 12:18 AM
harman24

What is the chance to get admission in B.Arch government college?

my all india rank is,- OVERALL RANK-27146, CATEGORY RANK-19428
and delhi state level rank is OVERALL RANK-2113, CATEGORY RANK-1820

what are my chances of getting admission in b.arch(govt college) in delhi and outside delhi...plz suggest

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in government college after scoring 2700 rank and 1500 SC rank?
  2. Chance to get admission in government college under OBC category? -- [New]
  3. Can I get a chance for admission in government college as per my ranks? Date and venue of counselling?
  4. Any chance of getting admission in government college after scoring 14202?
  5. Cutoff for getting admission in a government college through WBJEE for electronics engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get medical seat in Tamilnadu after scoring 150 cutoff?
  7. Any chance of getting admission in a government college after scoring 14202?
  8. Any chance to get admission in kerala government medical college?
  9. Which college can I get after scoring 2697 rank in general category? Any chance for admission in government medical college?
  10. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  11. Can I get a chance for admission in government college after scoring 8200 in JEXPO
  12. Date of counseling of medical?Any chance to get admission in MBBS in government college after scoring 3000 rank?
  13. Can I get a chance for admission in government college? I have scored 24831 rank
  14. Can I get a B.Arch college in India(AP) after scoring 112 marks in B.Arch?
  15. What is the AIEEE B.Arch rank required for admission in government architecture college
  16. Any chance to get admission in any government college after scoring 30.276 in TANCET? I am from M.E computer science and engineering
  17. Any chance to get admission in government college after scoring 265 rank in ECE?
  18. Best government and private colleges in which I could get according to my UPTU MBA rank of 2319 GN, 716 GL and 126 GLBC? Which government college of lucknow could I get? Any chance for admission in institute of engineering and technology of Lucknow?
12th June 2018, 05:24 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the chance to get admission in B.Arch government college?

The chances of getting admission for B.Arch in outside is Delhi is very tough but you can get in Delhi.

The cut off marks varies every year. In general if you score more than 150 marks then the candidate can easily get admission in government colleges for B.Arch course.

Based on your rank you can get admission in ny governemnt colleges in Delhi. You can apply for admission based on your category rank in Delhi so that you can get admission in government colleges in Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?