22nd September 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in engineering college through AIEEE? I have dropped 12th examination

sir once i has drooped my 12th examination in 2010 then i complete my 2th with 72 percent in 2011.wil it causes any trouble to get admission in engineering collge through aieee.please suggest me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about B.Tech course?
  2. Can I get any engineering college after passing 12th with 81.2%?
  3. Can I give IIT exam after passing diploma?
  4. My ranking in AIEEE is 60587 in state but i got 140 marks in pcm so can i do engineering?
  5. What is the scope for Science and Economics?
  6. Will I get direct admission in engineering college of Bhubaneshwar after passing 12th with 72.2%?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  8. What should be the rank or percentage required in AIEEE to get admission in engineering college
  9. How to take admission in government college of engineering Pune? I have scored 70% in MHT CET and AIEEE
  10. Required age limit for B.Tech course?
  11. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give? -- [New]
  12. Minimum marks for getting admission in engineering college in mumbai through AIEEE and MHT-CET -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Information about Aeronautical Entrance Test?
  14. Any chance for admission in Aeronautical Engineering College(Affiliated under AIEEE) after obtaining 80% marks in 12th?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  16. Can I get engineering college with a score of 42 in AIEEE? Can I do degree course in Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Will I get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in AIEEE?
  18. Will I get admission in Mumbai after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE examination? I have got 70 marks in MHT CET
1st September 2015, 12:31 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in engineering college through AIEEE? I have dropped 12th examination

No it will never create a problem in AIEEE entrance exam. because the main things are you have an 12th passing certificate and one more thing a candidate can only appear three times in the desired test. It doesn't matters how many marks you got in 12th class , from which board etc. You just need to score good marks in the test and the admissions will be given to you in the desired colleges that's it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?