24th July 2012, 04:17 PM

How to get admission in B.Tech(Civil) in distance mode after final year diploma Civil?

i m final years of diploma(civil) i have to admission in B.tech (civil) in distance mode please u give me information

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission with fee structure in Civil Engineering Diploma course through Distance Education in Bihar? -- [New]
  2. How to apply for distance mode B.E.? Which are the leading institution for distance mode B.E.?
  3. How to do B.Tech Civil by distance mode through AICTE institute? I am a Civil diploma student
  4. Is it possible to do direct B.Tech(Civil) in distance mode? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Colleges or universities offering diploma through distance mode?
  6. What will be the future prospect if I got admission in the PGD course through distance mode along with M.Pharma?
  7. How to do diploma in electrical or electronics distance mode? I have done 2 years ITI in electronics
  8. Diploma in Construction Management through distance education mode?
  9. Is it possible to do B.Tech civil engineering in distance mode after completing diploma engineering from West Bengal
  10. Can I do diploma in Civil Engineering after completing B.Com? List of colleges offering DCE in distance mode in AP?
  11. Can I pursue B.E through distance mode after passing Metallurgical Diploma Engineering?
  12. How to do diploma in electrical engineering in distance mode of education
  13. How to do engineering in distance mode after completing diploma ECE?
  14. How to do Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering by distance learning mode after doing diploma in Civil Engineering? List of universities which are approved by DEC and UGC?
  15. Names of the colleges in WB to learn diploma engineering in Civil in distance mode whose certificate is granted from any private company/government sector?
  16. Universities which I can opt after pursuing 1 year diploma programme in distance mode?
  17. BE(distance mode) institutes and their validity
  18. List of diploma colleges to do courses from distance mode in U.P?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?