18th July 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.Tech Metallurgy in PSG tech, Coimbatore in Counseling? What is the fee structure?

i got admission for b.tech metallurgy in psg tech, coimbatore in counselling 2013. Please give me the fees structure. . .

Related Questions:
  1. What's the admission procedure for MCA in PSG college of technology (Coimbatore)?
  2. What's the admission criteria and fee structure for pharma course in colleges situated in Coimbatore vicinity and oxford college in Bangalore
  3. From where I will get the counseling form for the admission in B.E. at PSG College of Engineering, Coimbatore?
  4. B.Tech from PSG college of Technology, Coimbatore after 12th with 93.2% marks from CBSE?
  5. Admission for Engineering in PSG Tech, Coimbatore?
  6. How to get admission in PSG Tech Coimbatore after scoring 30.940 marks in TANCET?
  7. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  8. Information regarding admission in PSG Coimbatore?
  9. What is the fee structure for fashion technology in PSG college of Technology through counseling?
  10. How can I get admission in M.Tech? I have completed B.E Metallurgy
  11. Can I get admission in PSG college of engineering for ECE or Mechanical after scoring 196 under OBC non local(AP)?
  12. Can I get admission in MBA(in PSG) Coimbatore? I've 55.7% marks in B.Sc(Maths)
  13. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  14. Is PSG Medical College, Coimbatore offering admission through NEET? Cutoff rank required for admission? -- [New]
  15. How to study MBA after studying BBA final year
  16. How to get admission in PSG Engineering College in Coimbatore? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Will I get admission in counseling in Coimbatore and Chennai after scoring a cutoff of 173.25 in BC category?
  18. Admission procedure to PSG college of Engineering, Coimbatore?
3rd May 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Tech Metallurgy in PSG tech, Coimbatore in Counseling? What is the fee structure?

can i have chance to join in psg to get 70% in 12th and in courses btech
5th June 2013, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Tech Metallurgy in PSG tech, Coimbatore in Counseling? What is the fee structure?

i was complete D.E.E.E year of 2002 by 85% marks. I like to join B.E metalurgy by part time.now i am working in foundry at Melting dept. Is this possible? If possible please give the fees structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?