21st June 2014, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

From where I will get the counseling form for the admission in B.E. at PSG College of Engineering, Coimbatore?

sir
After passing 12th where will I get the TNEA
application form to apply for the counselling
to admission in the B.E., course in PSG
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING COIMBATORE?????

Related Questions:
  1. What's the admission procedure for MCA in PSG college of technology (Coimbatore)?
  2. Admission procedure to PSG college of Engineering, Coimbatore?
  3. How to get admission in PSG Engineering College in Coimbatore?
  4. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  5. Top colleges for MBA in Tamil Nadu?
  6. PSG College procedure of admission and qualifying exam or marks -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 68.98% marks in TANCET
  8. How to get admission in B.Tech Metallurgy in PSG tech, Coimbatore in Counseling? What is the fee structure?
  9. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 30.206 marks in TANCET
  10. Can I get a seat in PSG engineering college coimbatore after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Admission for Engineering in PSG Tech, Coimbatore?
  12. What is the current updated list of Autonomous Institutions in Tamilnadu?
  13. Which are the top engineering colleges in Coimbatore? Can I get a seat in PSG college of engineering and technology after scoring 193?
  14. Can I get B.E Metallurgical Engineering in PSG college of Technology in Coimbatore after scoring 192.5 cutoff?
  15. Can I get admission in PSG college of engineering for ECE or Mechanical after scoring 196 under OBC non local(AP)?
  16. List of colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech(ECE) course? Fee structure and the hostel facilities for ladies?
  17. Will I get admission in counseling in Coimbatore and Chennai after scoring a cutoff of 173.25 in BC category?
  18. Maximum cutoff marks for TANCET MCA? I am doing MCA in PSG college of engineering Coimbatore
12th January 2016, 06:55 PM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: From where I will get the counseling form for the admission in B.E. at PSG College of Engineering, Coimbatore?

TNEA application will be sold in all government Engineering colleges or if you send DD and address to Anna University, they will even send application through courier. So there is no need to worry. All the instructions will be updated in the Anna University website https://www.annauniv.edu during the time of counselling which happens in the month of Jul-Sep every year.
15th January 2016, 09:30 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: From where I will get the counseling form for the admission in B.E. at PSG College of Engineering, Coimbatore?

TNEA application form will be available in all government engineering colleges. You can get the form by courier when they receive DD. You send address along with DD so that to deliver your courier safely. All essential instructions and updates you will get on university official website during counseling period. Generally counseling starts from july to sept. every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?