8th June 2011, 01:31 PM
nirav134

Admission in Gujarat for M.Pharm? Information about Gujarat Entrance Exam? Procedure for M.Pharm in Gujarat?

respected sir,

I am Nirav Patel. I have done my B pharm from Maharashtra. I am willing to take admission in Gujarat for M Pharm. Sir Plz guide me about gujarat entrance exam and admission procedure for m pharm in Gujarat. I am Gpat nonqualified student.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of entrance test of M.Pharm in Gujarat? Procedure to get the form? List of M.Pharm colleges affiliated to AICTE?
  2. Which is the entrance exam for M.Pharm in Gujarat or Maharashtra?
  3. Admission in Gujarat for M.Pharm? Information about Gujarat Entrance Exam? Procedure for M.Pharm in Gujarat?
  4. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
  5. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  6. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  7. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  8. Which are the companies for civil engineering in Surat?
  9. When will the admission for M.E in E.C be starting in Gujarat? I'm an E.C engineer from Gujarat
  10. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  11. GUJCET qualification? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  13. What is the eligibility for Gujarat Entrance exam?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for writing entrance exam for M.D.S in Gujarat?
  15. How to get admission through GATE in M.E in Gujarat after completing B.E?
  16. Difference between GSEB, GUJECT and PMT? -- [New]
  17. State quota benefits for admission through GUJCET?
  18. Can I be eligible for GUJCET or Gujarat PMT?
18th February 2012, 02:04 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission in Gujarat for M.Pharm? Information about Gujarat Entrance Exam? Procedure for M.Pharm in Gujarat?

To pursue M.pharma first of all you have to passed the examination B.Pharma from a recognized university with at least first class or higher second class.A preference will be given to the candidates who have passed the GATE or equivalent examination.List of colleges which offers M.pharma in gujrat:-

Dayalbhai R.Patel Institute Of Pg Studies (AICTE Approved)

A.R. College. Of Pharmacy & G.H. Patel Inst. Of Pharmacy (AICTE Approved)

Maliba Pharmacy College(AICTE,PCI Approved)

K.B. Instt. of Pharm. Education & Research (PCI Approved)

Shree S.K. Patel College of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, (PCI Approved)

The Maharaja Syajirao University Of Baroda (AICTE Approved).
18th February 2012, 02:05 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission in Gujarat for M.Pharm? Information about Gujarat Entrance Exam? Procedure for M.Pharm in Gujarat?

To pursue M.pharma first of all you have to passed the examination B.Pharma from a recognized university with at least first class or higher second class.A preference will be given to the candidates who have passed the GATE or equivalent examination.List of colleges which offers M.pharma in gujrat:-

Dayalbhai R.Patel Institute Of Pg Studies (AICTE Approved)

A.R. College. Of Pharmacy & G.H. Patel Inst. Of Pharmacy (AICTE Approved)

Maliba Pharmacy College(AICTE,PCI Approved)

K.B. Instt. of Pharm. Education & Research (PCI Approved)

Shree S.K. Patel College of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, (PCI Approved)

The Maharaja Syajirao University Of Baroda (AICTE Approved).
8th July 2013, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Hi.. I have completed B Pharmacy from Ravishankar University Raipur in 2013. Please tell me top 10n A Institute for M Pharmacy.

Thank you
24th November 2019, 10:48 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

To get admission in M pharmacy in Gujarat eligible is
Candidate must have passed bachelors in pharmacy from a recognised university
Candidate must undergo enterance exam like gpat or GATE
There are many good college in Gujarat state
If you fulfill the above criteria than you are eligible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?