15th June 2011, 01:15 AM
patel.p.d0007

When will the admission for M.E in E.C be starting in Gujarat? I'm an E.C engineer from Gujarat

hello,
i am E.C engg. from gujarat.i want to know when admission of M.Ein E.C will start in gujarat?waiting for your reply.
thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the rules and regulations for diploma engineer of Gujarat to take admission in degree engineering course in Gujarat?
  2. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  3. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
  4. Which are the good government engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  5. Which are the companies for civil engineering in Surat? -- [New]
  6. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  7. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  8. State quota benefits for admission through GUJCET?
  9. Admission in general quota within Gujarat or in private medical college of Gujarat?
  10. Which subject should be selected by commerce student in GPSC exam?
  11. Admission in Gujarat for M.Pharm? Information about Gujarat Entrance Exam? Procedure for M.Pharm in Gujarat?
  12. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  13. GUJCET qualification? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get admission in M.Pharm in Anand Gujarat? Entrance exam that I have to answer to take admission in Gujarat?
  15. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  16. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  17. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  18. Can I be eligible for GUJCET or Gujarat PMT?
12th August 2015, 10:56 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: When will the admission for M.E in E.C be starting in Gujarat? I'm an E.C engineer from Gujarat

There are many colleges in Gujarat that offer M.E. So admission dates might differ from college to college. But its for sure that the admissions will be complete by end of August. But the one thing for which the dates and procedure have already closed is PGCET held in Gujarat. You did not mention anything about scoring in GATE. So I can think that you did not sit for GAte or do not have a GATE score.
In that case you must sit for PGCET in Gujarat. If you have more than 50% in your graduation then you are eligible to sit for PGCET examination in Gujarat which is held in the month of July. The candidates who secure rank in this examination are allowed to take admission in M.E through counseling procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?