19th July 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

What's the eligibility for taking admission in MCA course in Gujarat? I have done my HSC from Pune and my BCA from North Gujarat University

i have complete h.s.c from pune board and in my h.s.c i havent maths and state
and i have in t.y.b.c.a in north gujarat university.i want to study in m.c.a in gujarat

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in BCA in Gujarat University after completing HSc in commerce with 66%
  2. How to do MBA in Gujarat after completing BBA from Hemchandrachary North Gujarat University
  3. List of collefes along with their admission procedure and fee structure, offering MCA course under north Gujarat university?
  4. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  5. How to get admission on the basis of entrance test in Gujarat? I have completed B.Pharm from North Gujarat University
  6. Any colleges in Gujarat to do MCA? I have completed my BCA
  7. Should I complete Master of Computer Application in Gujarat? List of best institutions in Gujarat or India's for the same? How may I get full details for the same?
  8. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  9. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to get admission to study MCA in Gujarat or Maharashtra after completing BCA on Commerce basis?
  11. What is the procedure for admission in MCA in Pune?
  12. List of the IT companies offering project for MCA 3rd year students in Gujarat?
  13. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  14. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission?
  15. Where can I get admission in Gujarat as well as outside Gujarat after completing 12th science B Group exam
  16. List of best colleges in Maharashtra or Gujarat to do post graduation course after completion of BCA? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  18. How to take admission in one of the colleges under Gujarat University after passing 12th commerce from Gujarata? How want to study BCA
14th March 2012, 07:04 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: What's the eligibility for taking admission in MCA course in Gujarat? I have done my HSC from Pune and my BCA from North Gujarat University

hi
friend you are eligible to do mca from Gujrat.

Eligibility for MCA

12 th with PCM
Graduation with math or BCA,B.Sc IT
24th May 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility for taking admission in MCA course in Gujarat? I have done my HSC from Pune and my BCA from North Gujarat University

hi,
i have cleared 12th from gujarat board in commerce stream.
Am i eligible for BCA? i had english subject.

regards,
17th January 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my p.g.d.c.a?am i eligible for MCA?
23rd June 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

I am completed Graduation from C V Raman University - Chattisgadh.
I studied 12th from Gujarat.
Can i study MBA in Gujarat ? ? ?

Please help me.
[email protected]
9274 01 01 01.
26th July 2013, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

I wnt to get admition in MCA but in BCA exam my per is 48% and why not admite in MCA college plz reply
MY Email:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?