15th June 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in BITS Pilani campus in M.Tech? I have completed ETC

I completed my electronics and communication engineering. I got admission in bits pilani at pilani campus in m.tech communication engineering and i also got admission in m.tech vit vellore in vlsi branch. Which one is better for me.?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Dual Degree program in BITS Pilani campus after scoring 283 marks in BITSAT?
  2. When will be the Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? When can I get forms for this? Which degree I can receive from BITS Pilani between M.Tech and ME?
  3. Admission in bits pilani for mtech degree without good GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  5. Cutoff for BITS admission in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campus?
  6. Which are the best options available for me after scoring 50200 rank in AIEEE?
  7. Polytechnic students can get admission in BITS Pilani or any other campus?
  8. Cut-offs for bitsat for admission in bits pilani for b.e or at goa, hyderabad campus?
  9. Which are the colleges except BITS Pilani where I can get admission with BITSAT score of 238 and 83.2% in 12th course
  10. How to take admission in BITS Pilani to pursue M.Tech course in Biotechnology?
  11. Information about BITSAT examination? Which are the coaching centers for the exam?
  12. Procedure to fillup preference for admission in BITS Pilani for a candidate who has scored 311 marks in BITSAT? -- [New]
  13. Is there Wifi facility at BITS Pilani Campus in Rajasthan State
  14. How can I get information regarding BITS admission?
  15. Admission procedure for MTech from BITS Pilani and other top Indian Universities?
  16. Detailed information with placement criteria of BITS Pilani for MBA programme?
  17. Details regarding seat availability and admission criteria for pursuing ME (embedded system) from BITS Pilani?
  18. What is the GATE score? What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in BITS Pilani for M.Tech in computer science
15th September 2017, 11:06 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in BITS Pilani campus in M.Tech? I have completed ETC

Birla Institute of Technology is far better than Vellore Institute of Technology in every aspect. You should undoubtedly go for Master of Technology in Communication Engineering from BITS, Pilani.

VLSI is emerging stream but it will take some time to become equivalent to communication engineering in terms of job and career opportunities. BITS has good faculties at master's degree level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?