22nd February 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission to coaching centers in Delhi for IITs like FIIT-JEE and Aakash?

how to get admission in fiitjee delhi coaching centre or aakash coaching centre
I am in class 10 (ICSE) and appearing for boards but all my friends have already enrolled in one or other institutions for preparing for IITs ,I also want to join if you know how to and from where to get the admission forms

23rd February 2011, 10:00 PM
biswaranjan9

Default Re: How to get admission to coaching centers in Delhi for IITs like FIIT-JEE and Aakash?

hi

First you have to collect thier forms and fullfill it.And by paying their valuable ammount you can join them.
24th February 2011, 08:10 PM
nitingoplani88

Default Re: How to get admission to coaching centers in Delhi for IITs like FIIT-JEE and Aakash?

If you want to get admission in Fiitjee Delhi coaching you have to appear in an Admission Test/FIITJEE Talent Reward Exam

Now the dates on which the test will be conducted are :-

Available Test Date(s)

Sunday 06-Mar-2011
Saturday 05-Mar-2011
Sunday 27-Mar-2011
Thursday 31-Mar-2011
Saturday 02-Apr-2011

You can check all the details including commencing date of Batch, fees, duration,center
etc

http://www.fiitjee.com
24th February 2011, 08:48 PM
nitingoplani88

If you want to get admission in Fiitjee Delhi coaching you have to appear in an Admission Test/FIITJEE Talent Reward Exam

Now the dates on which the test will be conducted are :-

Available Test Date(s)

Sunday 06-Mar-2011
Saturday 05-Mar-2011
Sunday 27-Mar-2011
Thursday 31-Mar-2011
Saturday 02-Apr-2011

You can check all the details including commencing date of Batch, fees, duration,center
etc

http://www.fiitjee.com

Aakash IIT-JEE:

1-Direct Admission:-
Aakash IIT-JEE offer direct admission option in all of its courses. The direct admission provided on the basis of percentage of marks secured by the student in Board Examination.

2-Admission Cum Scholarship Test

for more information visit the link
http://aakashiitjee.com
24th February 2011, 11:40 PM
biswaranjan9

hi,

First you have to get thier application form.Then by paying thier amount you can get admission to coaching centers in Delhi.
1st April 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

I am in bhagalpur and i havenot got the application form .what will I do to get addmission in FIITJEE?
4th April 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

what is elligibility criteria for admission in fitjee in 11th going batch.
7th April 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

is any admission test for admission in fiitjee is still going to be held in future?
7th April 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

is any more admission test for admission in fiitjee delhi going to be held in future?
22nd April 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

As mentioned the entrance will also be based on the results of board exams but results are to be declared by may so will the admission take place on july too ?
14th June 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

i want to get admission in akash and fiitjee whats the procedure to get admission in it.............at that time.........
18th June 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

i want to join aakash institute for medical entrance exam,is it possible to join in the month of july .i will prepare to appear in 2012.please give your valuable advice.i m already too late.
1st July 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

wl i want to join fiit-jee coaching institute so can i join it now....i mean in july . if yes then what is the procedure to join it??????????
ply reply to my query as soon as possible.............
8th July 2011, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to join aakash institute of delhi. So plz tel me its admission procedure
8th July 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

i want to join aakash institute for entrance exam,but is it possible to join in the month of july? does any new batch starts in d month of july? if yes dn plz cud u tell d dates 4 d same///rply asap.!
13th August 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

What is procedure to get admission in FITJEEE after class 8th.
2nd May 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

I am an 12 passed out student and want to get admitted in akash coaching institution for engineering without giving exam...how can I do this? ?
14th July 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

i am student of class 10 and i want admission in fiit-jee..........so when are the entrance exams conducted???
14th July 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

what is procedure to get admission in fitjeeeafter class 10
22nd August 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

i am in class 11 i want to take admission in fitjee in class 12
17th December 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

sir Draft for aakassh institute should be in favour of which person? please tell me ASAP.
22nd January 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in akash coaching (delhi) for pre medical. I am in 10th class.
29th March 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in aakash coaching (delhi) for pre medical. i have just given my boards for 10.
20th May 2013, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i am a 10th class student and wants to join fitjee in the month of july
14th September 2014, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

How about the faculty in akash IIT coaching centers all around India.?
Are they specialy trained people.? Is there is any diffrence from the main branch &franchises.
21st September 2014, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

I have not given second paper of talent support exam; is my admission possible?????
10th June 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Dates for fiitjee and akash scholarship test?
9th July 2015, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am studying in 12 .i want to join iit jee coaching in AKASH.plz tell me the whole process for taking admission now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?