27th December 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

What to do to join FIITJEE if the entrance exams are over?

Please help me with your giudance to join fiit jee.......................................... I don't know what am i supposed to do to join fiit jee.........As the entrance eaxam of fiit jee which is in coimbatore has got over but i am studying in a cbse school.........

3rd January 2014, 04:14 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What to do to join FIITJEE if the entrance exams are over?

Any candidate who has secured 75% marks in (Science + Maths) / PCM in class X or class XII from CBSE, ICSE, is eligible for appearing in the entrance competitive examinations. You need to fill the admission form by downloading it from www.fiitjee.com/aits.htm You need to mention the Centre of your choice, Date of Birth, Correspondence address, Permanent address along with Demand Draft / Pay Order for course fee in favour of “FIITJEE Limited – TS, RTPF, GMP, A/C” payable at New Delhi.
7th April 2015, 09:44 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

FIITJEE is a well known coaching institute which offers the preparation course for IIT-JEE entrance examination and known for the high percentage of success in the same examination .

You do not have to worry for admission in FIITJEE if the entrance exams is over. It is just that you will be not eligible for any scholarship offered by the institution .

There are many branches of FIITJEE present all around the India .You can tke admission in any o the branch as each branch teaches the same basic things and the faculties are regulated around the branches .

Before taking admission collect more information about that center and then take admission .
10th April 2015, 11:29 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

FIITJEE is one of the most renowned coaching institute for preparation of IIT JEE and for other entrance such as Olympiad , NTSE etc .

It offers scholarship for the students on the basis of their performance in their own entrance examination or also on the performance in your board results .
It conducts many examination every year for the admission but if you have missed them then visit to your they sometimes take examination on their centre if you want to take admission.

But if you miss in getting admission you can join any other institute also . Almost every coaching have best faculty.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?