7th June 2012, 11:21 PM
Pankaj kumar makwana

How to take admission in Aakash Coaching classes for IIT JEE? How to prepare for that?

Sir i have took addmission in aakash coaching classes for IIT-JEE please give me advise how to prepare for that ?

10th June 2012, 02:48 PM
vivek patti

Default Re: How to take admission in Aakash Coaching classes for IIT JEE? How to prepare for that?

Hi,

for joining akash you have a entrance exam if you have clear this entrance exam than you will able to join the akash coaching institute.

for fee and many other details please visit www.akashinstitute.in

the entrance exam question is from the class in which you have studied in that year
23rd June 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Aakash Coaching classes for IIT JEE? How to prepare for that?

how to get admission in Akash coaching classes 11th,12th,med neet
13th July 2013, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

fee for 1 year coaching classes for the preparation of JEE IIT. after completing 2........
send me the suggestion......on my email address......
[email protected]
25th October 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

what is the annual fees of aakash institute?
15th January 2014, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Please post me the IIt and Medical result of last year.
14th March 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

I have just cleared class 11 and i wish to take coaching for JEE.Is there any scholarship test to take admission in coaching in akash institute
31st March 2014, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

what are the documents to be submitted ACST-2014 and fee for 1 year pre medical coaching ?
12th April 2014, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

I have just passed class 10 and want to get admission in a akash institute for medical study
2nd May 2016, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

sir i passed 12 in 2016. i like to join aakash institute for iit jee . can you send me a fee structure in this [email protected] email address.....
27th February 2017, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

My kids are in 6th standard and going to 7th how they will get admission in Aakash institute for IIT preparation and also is it useful to put them so early . Thanks
24th March 2017, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my class plus one and I want to take the admission in class plus two in Aakash Institute for one year course I want to know that if there is any scholarship offered by Aakash Institute on the basis of the 10th result as I got 10 CGPA in 10th class so please tell me so I am a student of Engineering I have taken non medical
28th March 2017, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

My son is in 10th & going to 11th. how will get they admission in Aakash institute for IIT preparation. What is the procedure to take admission in Aakash Institute. What is the Fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?