15th June 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in commerce after passing SSC exam? What is the scope for commerce without having Maths as one subject in 11th and 12th?

Hello sir/madam. I have passed my ssc exam recently & I am planning to take admission for commerce. What is the scope for commerce without having maths as one of the subjects in 11th and 12th? Also I want to know what is commerce bifocal? Please give me some suggestions for selecting the best option.

18th June 2012, 02:34 PM
Mosachin

Default Re: How to get admission in commerce after passing SSC exam? What is the scope for commerce without having Maths as one subject in 11th and 12th?

SSC Pass candidate directly take admission in 12th standard In arts in marathi ?
31st August 2012, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in commerce after passing SSC exam? What is the scope for commerce without having Maths as one subject in 11th and 12th?

Dear sir/madam,
I want to know what marks should I get in maths in. 12th
to make a career with mba
2nd December 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in b.com, st.xavier college;mumbai.after 12th without maths?
4th February 2013, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

what is the scope in commerce with compuer science group
without maths in it?
17th May 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

i am student of commerce field and currently i m doing b.com 3rd year from noble college saugar i intrested in railway field so tell me which examination preparation for i got the good job in railway..
7th July 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

hello sir;i had pass ssc and ii score 59%in exam.now what i shall do to become a succeses person in life
12th July 2013, 07:42 PM
Vamshi.Kothari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir/madam. I have passed my ssc exam recently & I am planning to take admission for commerce. What is the scope for commerce without having maths as one of the subjects in 11th and 12th? Also I want to know what is commerce bifocal? Please give me some suggestions for selecting the best option.
i think C.E.C is the best option for u as u want to avoid maths
All the very best
24th October 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

how do i pass cpt
6th June 2014, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

which is the simple subjects in 11th class between arts ,commerce & science ?
6th August 2014, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

I am passing a 2 arts with Math computer application and economic can i am able get a IPS exam
28th June 2015, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

How to get high marks in C.A. C.P.T examination ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?