19th February 2015, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?

hello
m doing 12th commerce with physical education
i will do commerce in B.Com but i want to take maths
so i m eligible to take maths as i don't have maths
in my 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses which I can do after passing 12th commerce with 62.2% without Maths?
  2. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's College for study B.Com(H) for 12th Commerce without Maths student?
  3. How to take admission in Panjab University after scoring 85.8% in 12th commerce?
  4. Which is the best option after doing 12th commerce with Physical education?
  5. Am i eligible for PGDCA without maths? I have done commerce with B.Com honors
  6. Am I eligible to study Actuarial Science after finishing 12th? I am from commerce side
  7. Can I do BCA without having Maths after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing Commerce without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the possibility to study Maths alone simultaneously in addition to regular commerce group?
  9. Can I get admission to study BCA in JNU if pursuing 12th Commerce without Maths?
  10. Can I choose additional subject like Physical education after failing in 2 subjects in 12th commerce?
  11. Am I eligible to join Indian Army having completed 12th with Commerce and without Mathematics and pursuing final year of BBA?
  12. Which subject is a better choice in 11th class between Computer, Physical Education and Maths along with Commerce to do MBA course?
  13. Where can I join after 12th if I dont have IP and Maths subjects in 12th commerce?
  14. Which is the best course of 12th class in commerce with physical education stream? Best colleges for that course?
  15. Which course(Except physical education, journalism, mass communication) should I opt after completion of my BA course? I have done 12th with 50% marks and currently I am pursuing BA
  16. Which courses am I eligible for being a candidate of pursuing 12th class with Commerce and Maths? Procedure to appear for CPT Exam?
  17. Can I study Commerce in Graduation with 65% in 12th Commerce with Maths?
  18. Can I choose banking after taking commerce with physical education?
20th February 2015, 10:31 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
m doing 12th commerce with physical education
i will do commerce in B.Com but i want to take maths
so i m eligible to take maths as i don't have maths
in my 12th?
Yes, you can do B.Com with Mathematics course after completing 12th standard in Commerce stream. Those candidates who have completed their 12th standard in Commerce stream are eligible to apply for B.Com with Mathematics subject. Since, you have not studied Mathematics subject in 12th standard level. So, It is a big challenge for you to study Mathematics subject at Graduation course. You can join special coaching classes for Mathematics subject.

Students must have passed 12th standard in any discipline with a minimum of 50% or equivalent for applying to B. Com program. The admission is based on the merit list. The students are selected based on their performance in the 12th board exam. Age limit must be under 17 years at the time of admission.
29th April 2016, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?

I am doing commerce with physical education and I want to apply for cpt exam.can I cross that exam without taking maths?
23rd May 2016, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?
23rd May 2016, 01:10 AM
uzman

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?